insecurities

it was time for lix's party and i was driving. we all went inside my car but couldn't fit. "i can take the other people to my car," lee know suggested, "so we don't get smushed." han, seungmin, changbin, and felix agreed. now, the car was less crowded. hyunjin was sitting at the front, next to me, while lix, jeongin, and bang chan were sitting at the back. i searched for the address, got it on my gps, and began the car ride. i felt a sense of touch, clinging on my hands. i looked next to me, hyunjin started admiring my little hands. "wow," i started speaking, "i never knew my hands were that small." he lifted his hands away from mine and started blushing. he, then, giggled softly. "ARE WE THERE YET????" i heard jeongin, screaming at my ears. bang chan slaps his thigh and continues laughing. i looked at them and laughed as well.

we finally arrived to our destination and we saw bright lights coming out of the house. i parked my car nearby and the passengers all left. i locked the car and walked with hyunjin. bang chan and felix were running towards the house while jeongin was taking selfies. the door was wide open and everyone was dancing or drinking. "have fun!" i said to hyunjin. he quickly nodded and went where changbin and han were at. there were so many people at this party, i felt kinda claustrophobic. i moved somewhere less crowded and asked for a can of sprite. while i opened the can, 2 people came up to me, both men, really tall, and smelled like alcohol. "hey", said one of the guys, "what are you hic doing here?" i just ignored them and continued drinking my sprite. then, i heard them whisper something. "hey dude, they kinda look hot.." "i know hic right. grab them from the waist and take her to the hic bedroom.." i sighed and got out of my seat. "hey, where are you going?" the man said, holding my body tight. they took me to a room with dim lights and a window that gave a light breeze.

they looked at my body without my authority. i covered myself with a jacket and tried to leave the scene. "trying to escape?" the man's voice got deeper which made me shiver a lot. they pushed me on the bed and said, "take your clothes off." obviously, i shook my head vigorously. i remembered that the window was still open, so i quickly ran to the window, climbed out of it, and locked it. the men were slamming on the glass, shouting. i turn around, sighing and saw that i was on top of the roof.. i got scared at first but eventually, i calmed down a bit. i went down to the balcony, landed safely, and sat on one of the chairs that were there. i closed my eyes and rested my head on my arms. it was a very exhausting week. maybe after this party, i'd be left alone for once.

while i was napping on the table, someone started petting my hair. i woke up quietly and saw hyunjin's arm. i brought my head up and wiped my sore eyes. "oh hi, hyunjin.. i thought you were drinking.?" "no, i'm not usually a drinker, but i did take a tiny sip." "oh alright." "why are you here? weren't you excited to come here?" "yeah but.." "but?" "nothing, it's not that important." i felt like tears running from my eyes. i sniffed softly and hyunjin put his arm around my neck. "you sure it's not that important?" i wiped my eyes and decided to just tell him the truth.

"earlier, these 2 boys came up to me and wanted my body. they told me to take my clothes off, so i escaped from the window." he looked down and back up with his soft sparkling eyes. "i'm so sorry that happened to you, you should've told me!" "i left my phone at the bar so.." he sighed deeply and hugged me. "make sure to always bring your phone with you. i'll always be there for you even if i'm busy. i'll protect you from anything. j-just remember, i'll love you forever and stand by your side." i hugged him back and he patted me. "i love you too, hyunjin."

after the party, we all left the house. lee know was drunk so hyunjin had to take his car. at his car, everything seemed peaceful. everyone was sleeping and exhausted, while in my car, everyone was shouting and arguing about something. i yawned and began driving. it was 12:43 AM and the traffic lights were shining bright. i could see lee know's car, driving in the distance in front of us. i drank 3 coffees so far, i guess it wasn't enough to wake me up. my eyes were blurry, i was tired, and i didn't have time to buy more coffee. i just dealt with it and continued driving.

we finally arrived to our dorms and everyone was sleeping. i brought them to their beds while they were snoring loudly. after everyone put to sleep, i went to my room and changed really quickly into my pajamas. i put my alarms on and prepared for bed. and the only person who wasn't as drunk as the other members, hyunjin, changed as well and went up the ladder. i saw a blue light coming above me. i assumed he was on his phone. he then asked me a question.

"when can i be your boyfriend?" asked hyunjin, with a deep, tired, and soft voice. "soon, hyunjin. i'm still thinking about it. even though i love you a lot." my face was quite red when he asked me that question. "alright," replied the elder. he seemed pretty relaxed. "take your time." hyunjin's really caring. he'd respect my choices even if he didn't like it. i smiled quietly and slept under the blankets.

edited