panic

i was screaming my ears off. i've been accepted to stray kids! they told me to meet at JYP Entertainment, which, thankfully, was a few blocks away. i packed my stuff and said goodbye to my dog.

    i walked up towards the JYP building. it was massive! i turned around and saw.. HYUNJIN?? he was watching the view, with yongbok. they were both wearing matching outfits — i started to feel butterflies in my stomach. i tried to approach them, but refused, thinking i might embarrass myself. i walked towards the building as i heard a sweet voice from someone familiar.

    "h-hello? are you the new member that applied for stray kids?"

    i started shaking as i slowly turned around. i saw hyunjin's sweet, adorable face.

    "yeah, i don't really know the JYP building really well, so can you show me around?" i asked while stuttering a bit. i was still shaking. his soft hair was blowing in the light wind.

    yongbok comes towards me and says, "sure, we're on break right now, so i think we do have a bit of time to show you around!" i nodded with a gentle smile. hyunjin smiled back at me. i was panicking.

    the first place they showed me was the cafe. i saw minho and han, sitting next to each other, while drinking their iced americanos. i walked up to her and said hi to them. they waved back at me and wanted me to sit next to them. then came i.n, who just came back from talking to seungmin. i.n started staring at me with his smile. "yongbok, who is that?"

    "it's our new member, uh, what's your name?

    i was quite shy but i took the courage and told them my name. "my name is Y/N."

    "oh, hi Y/N! do you want to sit with us for awhile?" i.n sits next to minho with a cookie in his hand. out of nowhere, hyunjin came back. "they wanted a tour around JYP so, if they want to stop, they can and hangout with you guys."

    i wanted to sit next to i.n but unfortunately, i had to get the use of this place. so i decided to follow hyunjin and yongbok.

    next, they showed me the dance studio, where bang chan and changbin were practicing maniac. bang chan looks at me with shock in his face. "oh my god, hello! i'm so sorry i didn't get to introduce myself first. anyways, welcome to our dance studio, you know, where we practice dancing and all." the room seemed pretty big, bigger than i expected.

    "hey, what's your name?" changbin comes up asking with water in his hand. "my name is Y/N."

    "oh, nice name! you want to practice with us?"

    "sorry, i'm in the middle of hyunjin and yongbok showing me a tour around JYP. can we practice later?" changbin and bang chan whispered to each other about it. bang chan then starts talking. "sure! we'll try to fit you a part in maniac." i thanked them and moved on with the tour.

    finally, they took me to the dorms. i was, apparently, going to be sleeping in dorm 1, which was with hyunjin. i started sweating like crazy. i was about to ask hyunjin if i could switch dorms but it would be nice to sleep with him. i accepted the request and looked around the dorm.

    when it was nighttime, i changed into my teddybear pajamas as the other members were getting ready for bed as well. i looked around and couldn't find a spot to sleep in. i found a small, patched mattress and decided to sleep on it. once everyone started dozing off, i went for a little snack. i tried to make no noise but i accidentally tripped on the chair. i fell on the floor and bumped my head on the table. it hurt a lot, but i heard footsteps coming. i couldn't hide anywhere so i tried hiding under the table. i was too late. hyunjin came in and saw me on the floor. he came down on his knees and touched the bruise that was on my leg. "are you okay?!" asked hyunjin, like he was trying to protect me from anything. "yeah, i'm-"

    without even having the time to respond, he picked me up on his back and took me back to the bedroom. i went to the mattress but suddenly, hyunjin picked me up and asked if i could sleep with him for the night. my heart was thumping like those drums in parades. my face was really red. i accepted the offer and slept with him for the night.