date ♡ minsung

today was the day for jisung's and lee know's date night. right when i finished brushing my teeth, han started texting me. my phone wouldn't stop buzzing.

hannibaddie — Today 06.04.22

han:
Y/N!! SAVE ME RIGHT NOW

You:
what do you want from me?

han:
MINHO ACCEPTED IT
THE THING ABOUT GOING ON A DATE

You:
nice! you'll do great :D

han:
NO NOT OKAY
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT ON DATES..

You:
just act like lee know's type.

han:
I DON'T KNOW WHO HIS IDEAL TYPE IS.
Read
HELLO???
Y/N COME BACK PLEASE.
I NEED YOU.
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE

You:
i dont know jisung just be you
im with hyunjin right now leave us alone

han:
you're always with your boyfriend
can't you talk to me like once???

You:
i wish but i think hyunjins kinda jealous of you..

han:
whatever, can you just tell me what to tell minho then?
on idk.. the phone???

You:
i'll try, bring your airpods.

han's pov
i didn't know what to do. I WAS SO CONFUSED AND STRESSED AND EVERY NEGATIVE EMOTION YOU COULD THINK OF. i just want minho to like me..
i couldn't think of anything else. so i just decided to wear a suit.

lee know's pov
i was with chan, texting jisung. he wanted to go on a date with me. of course i accepted. he was my one and true love... but what should i wear?? maybe han would like something fancy and proper.. yeah i should wear that..

TIME SKIP !!

han's pov
    it was time for our date. Y/N drove me to a fancy restaurant called, "Seoul's Flavors"??????? the name was cool and fancy ✨. "Y/N." they looked at me while they parked their car. "yeah?" "can you like, stay in your car?" "why?" "i don't know how to drive.." "omg, okay sure. but hyunjin's going to be worrying about me." "just text him." "he's at the mall with bang chan, felix, and changbin." i rolled my eyes and just went inside the restaurant. i saw a handsome figure, sitting at a table. it was minho. i waved at him and so did he. my heart was beating really fast. i didn't know what to do, until i heard someone saying something in my ears.

    "hello? jisung, can you hear me?" i looked out the window and gave a thumbs up. "okay, good. just go to minho, say hi and just order food."

    i followed their instructions and casually approached minho. i sat on the red velvet chair and said hi to minho. "h-hi.. jisung..... wow, this place is really fancy." "it sure is.. haha.." "well, what do you want to order?" seconds later he said that, our waitress came up to us. "Hi! Welcome to Seoul's Flavors! What would you like to order today?"

"i will get the fried shrimp and the mackerel." lee know states. i was still looking at the menu 'cause all the food looked yummy.... this was my final decision.. "can i order everything?" lee know gave me a shocked look on his face. "WHAT? are you going to eat all that food? i mean.. i can pay for it but, i'm probably gonna be broke, but still, you're gonna be sick if you eat everything.." i felt bad for lee know. he was so caring about me and my health. but i was SO HUNGRY. i just went with it.

"it's fine, lee know. plus, i'm starving anyways." lee know gave me a really concerned face. i regret ordering all that food but i already made my choice. i decided to give the leftover food to Y/N.

our food came and the food were.. greasy??????? anyways that means it's shiny and fancy. i began eating like cookie monster. lee know watched me eat and started laughing. we kinda played with the food and made walruses. we totally didn't get in trouble for playing with our food like why would we hahahahahahahahahahahahah, yeah we did get in trouble.

after our food, we had to pay. i brought out my wallet and so did minho. "don't worry, i'll pay." minho said. "nonono, i'll pay. i ordered all that food anyways." "nah, i'm paying." "I'M PAYING." "NO YOU AREN'T, RAT." i took that really seriously. i didn't know he calls me a rat now. am i a rat to him? i looked down, a bit upset. minho was worried. "i'm sorry, jisung. i-i didn't mean that.. i was mad at something very stupid. i can make it up for you.?" i was still mad at minho. i tried to stop talking to him for a bit. minho looked sad and i heard someone crying. i have never seen minho cry in my entire life. i didn't really know what to do, but i just tried to comfort him. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to make you cry.." he sniffed and kept crying. i just brought out my wallet and paid. when we went outside, i saw Y/N's car. but first, i brought lee know to his car. i told him to drive safely. then, i walked towards Y/N's car and they started driving.

"how was the date?" Y/N asked, chewing on gum. i didn't' want to answer. it was quite, confusing. "it was okay.. i guess." Y/N looked at me. "are you sure?" they asked, making a bubble with the gum. "well, i kinda made minho.. cry?" Y/N was really surprised and stopped driving randomly. "HOW?" "uh.. minho called me a rat. and i got sad a bit. and they he cried." i started feeling tears in my eyes and began sobbing. we just reached jyp and Y/N gave me a hug. "it's okay. people can get upset sometimes. just let it all out." i started shaking.

after a few minutes of crying, i wiped my eyes and we went inside. i got into the dorm and locked myself in the bathroom. just like what Y/N said, i let it all out.

a/n — so like y/n was supposed to tell everything han should do but let's say they planned it all in the car and the call was for like if han did something wrong or something i cant explain rn im listening to the new mixtape that came out earlier <333