ship

i woke up in the middle of the night. i couldn't sleep at all because of what happened between me and hyunjin. every time i think about it, i would always go red. maybe if i go on my phone and focus on something else, i can forget about that ever happened..

    it was 2:23 in the morning. i still couldn't stop thinking about it. i even tried texting in the group chat if any of the members were awake, but yep, they were sleeping. i got out of the bed and went to the kitchen. i grabbed a bag of takis and sat on the couch, scrolling through tiktok.

i checked the clock again, it was 4:53. finally, time went past quickly. i went back to the bedroom and saw hyunjin, sleeping like a baby. i climbed up the ladder and tried shaking hyunjin to wake him up. but it failed. then, i brought in the big guns. i grabbed my alarm, grabbed my phone as well, set an alarm, and put my volume to the max. i put it near his ears. the alarm was so loud i had to get 3 pillows to cover my head. yes, my plan did work.

hyunjin woke up to the sound and went down the ladder. then, he went up to me with my phone, alarm, and his cute messy hair. "i-is this your stuff.?" hyunjin said, yawning and wiping his eyes. i nodded and smiled at him. "sorry, i woke up in the middle of the night and no one answered my messages." "ofc, they're all asleep." "yeah, but doesn't lee know sleep late or something." hyunjin giggled. i told him to go to the kitchen so we can prepare breakfast for the members.

i checked the clock for the last time and it was 6:40. in the bedroom, i heard someone yawning and footsteps. the first person who woke up was bang chan. he went to the table and saw the bowl of jjajangmyeon. "hey! who made me jjajangmyeon?" i looked at bang chan while washing the dishes from yesterday. "me and hyunjin both made it! we also made breakfast for the other members." we explained everything that happened before bang chan woke up but he didn't bother to listen. he kept eating his food like it was nothing. as we watch him devour his food, hyunjin giggled.

we waited everyone to wake up and to finish their breakfasts. after their food, me and hyunjin finally got some peace. we sat down on our chairs and began eating. it was 9:49, i was STARVING... i was really exhausted of waiting so i just toasted some bread and got leftover eggs and spam. we ate together and talked about how noisy changbin was. "hey," hyunjin said, looking down for some reason. "if somebody confessed about their feelings towards you, how would you react?" i was confused at first but then realized what he meant. "if it's someone i liked, then ofc i would like them too." hyunjin started blushing. he looked like he was about to break. i put the dishes in the sink. once i finished washing them, hyunjin disappeared in front of my eyes..
i checked the bedroom and saw him on the phone.

    "hey....felix, i need some help...i asked Y/N the question.......i don't know what to do..they're making me lose control every time.................hello?.................felix, come back.........i don't care about your stupid mcdonalds......ugh.."

    he hung up the phone and went towards his bed. he covered the blankets over his face and started screaming softly. i still didn't get what hyunjin meant by me "making him lose control". anyways, i went towards him and asked if he was okay.

    "y-yeah.. i'm fine." "you sure?" there was a long pause. then, hyunjin started crying with tears in his eyes. i immediately asked why he was crying and hugged him. he hugged me back tightly.. like really tightly.. i mean like he was gripping on my shirt. i felt his tears on my shoulder and that made me cry as well. hyunjin still doesn't know i like him, and it is pretty hard to keep it in, if you ask me. we both stopped crying and hyunjin then started confessing.

    "o-okay.. so when i thought of the idea to go with disney with you, i was second guessing if you would like it there or not. and when we got there, you loved it a lot. that day made me really happy. i loved being with you, i loved seeing you smile, your laughs, your.. everything.! and that kiss, that was the best thing that happened to me so far in life. overall, i really like you.. and i'm really happy that chan hyung chose you to join us."

    after hearing that speech, i started sobbing hard, and so did hyunjin. we cried out our heart and got our eyes red. since hyunjin confessed his feelings, it's probably my turn.

    "you know, ever since i knew stray kids. the first person i liked was.. you. you were my bias for so long, not only because of your looks, but your personality, i was in love with it. when i saw that i was joining stray kids, i was crying and very happy to come. so hyunjin, you're the main reason why i'm here in the first place.. and yeah, i like you too, hyunjin.."

    i looked down and saw the blanket getting wet with our tears. once i lifted my head up, hyunjin zoomed in and gave me a kiss on the lips. i was shook. i never knew he cared about me that much.. i enjoyed it a lot. i hooked my hands on his neck and continued. we technically made out for a bit.. more like 10 minutes..

10 minutes later, we stopped kissing and hyunjin hugged me for the last time today. "thank you so much..." he said, softly. i replied, "thank you too.."

when i thought it was just us, han just came in with sunglasses and saw us making out. he took a lot of pictures of us. i tried to stop him by grabbing his phone but then realized i was on the top bunk. so i fell off the stairs and chased han around. i finally got the phone until i accidentally clicked "Send" in the SKZ group chat. we're doomed.

TIME SKIP !! to the afternoon

all of us (the members) went to the cafe. we all ordered our coffee and i drank mine really fast. then, han started to speak. "guys, i have witnessed something very sus," i was trying not to listen, but couldn't. "hyunjin and Y/N were making out in our dorm." once i heard the words "making out", i accidentally choked on my coffee and i felt like dying. hyunjin patted my back and i stopped. everyone was looking at me, but then han continued. "anyways, yeah, they were making out." felix, lee know, and chan were crying with happy tears. i.n and seungmin were teasing us. and changbin was very surprised. "OMG," felix shouted. "HYUNJIN X Y/N! AJAHHSADHUADIHAAH" "MY HEART IS MELTING, JISUNG WHY ARENT WE LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!?" "YAH, SHUT UP. I DON'T KNOW, LEE KNOW." i felt uncomfortable of them talking about us. hyunjin looked at me and knew something was wrong. he put his arm around my shoulders and laid his head on them. that made me feel better, at least.

it's been 40 minutes and they were still talking about us. i decided to leave. hyunjin then followed. i didn't want to hear about them talking about us anymore. i turned my notifications off except for hyunjin's dms.