invitation - pt 1

my alarm rang really loudly. that was probably my first time i actually heard my alarm.. i yawned loudly and wiped my eyes. i went to the bathroom to take a little morning shower before i started the day. after my shower, i changed into my clothes and dried my hair. then, i walked towards the table and saw some food and an envelope. yep, it was the envelope from hyunjin! first, i read the letter. the letter stated..

Dear Y/N,
    Hey Y/N. I hope you read this letter. Anyways, in the envelope, I bought you tickets to Disneyland! I just wanted to hang out with you for the day. It's okay if you're busy today. We can go maybe next time? Anyways, I also prepared you your favorite food for breakfast! I also kinda burned myself while making it, so my cooking skills weren't that great. I hope you enjoy it! Well, I'll leave you alone now. Can you meet me at the cafe at 9:30? That's when we go. Bye bye!! ❤️

Sincerely,
Hyunjin

    i checked the plate and it was my favorite: [insert favorite food]! i sat down on my chair and began devouring it. it was SO GOOD. i never knew hyunjin cooked this well. i checked the clock and it was.. 9:24????!! i rushed into the bedroom and quickly packed my things. i wore some comfortable clothes and began running to the cafe.

    at the cafe, i saw hyunjin, drinking his iced americano. "hey hyunjin!" i said, panting. hyunjin saw me, after looking at his phone. "oh hi Y/N! are you ready?" i nodded quickly and we left to the airport.

    on the airport, we grabbed our luggages and got our plane tickets. we walked around for a bit and finally we found our ride. we were late, but thankfully the attendant let us in anyways. we sat next to each other in first class. the space was just luxurious! they had a whole bar area, custom made beds, a really massive bathroom, and amazing goodies the attendants gave us! we enjoyed our time in the plane and off we went to disney!

                                     you and hyunjin were enjoying your time in the plane. now, it is 6:34 PM.

    i finished eating my dinner and laid down on my chair. hyunjin started dozing off and was sleeping on my shoulder. today's gonna be a long day.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

    we finally reached to the states. i remembered i used to live in the u.s., so we walked to my house and began driving in my car. just a few more steps to enjoyment!