concert

i was literally crying in tears. I'M GONNA BE PERFORMING IN STRAY KIDS' SECOND WORLD TOUR! my heart was thumping like crazy! i am actually performing infront of everyone.. my parents would be so proud of me! i went on my phone and marked the dates on my calendar until i noticed changbin texted me.

Changbin — Today 05.30.22

Changbin: Hello Y/N.

You: Oh, hi Changbin! You need something?

Changbin: No, just wanted to ask if you're free right now,

You: Yeah, I just finished breakfast.

Changbin: Okay, do you want to start a VLIVE with me?

You: Sure, what are we gonna do?

Changbin: I was planning to go to an arcade if you want.

You: Omg, yes! It'll be so fun!!! :D

Changbin: Mhm. I found a really new arcade that opened a few weeks ago. It's really popular and has really good games.

You: I've heard of that place before but never been there before. You want to go start a live right now?

Changbin: Yes. 'Cause I'm really bored. :(

You: Alright then, where are you by the way? You're not in the dorms.

Changbin: I went to go to a sleepover with Wooyoung.

You: That's nice! I'll meet you outside of JYP.

Y/N and Changbin go to the arcade and start the VLIVE.

. . .

Y/N and Changbin ends the VLIVE and heads back to the dorm.

that was really fun! we got so many tickets and won so many prizes! i got really tired and decided to lay down on my bed. i went to vlive to check on the video. i took a quick nap until i felt something approaching me. the smell of sweet honey; hyunjin. my eyes were too scared to open. i opened them slightly and saw hyunjin, sleeping with me. why did he start sleeping with me? he started wrapping me in a blanket like a burrito, he started giggling. his laughs were so dreamy!