brownies

Y/N's pov

    it was 11:56 PM and i just came back from han's date. han ran into the bathroom and locked it. i went to the bedroom and saw hyunjin on his phone. he looked behind him and saw me. he quickly ran to me and gave a tight hug. "where were you??! i was really worried.." hyunjin said, sniffing. "sorry, i was with han in his date.." "well, you could have told me!" "i tried, but didn't have time." i hugged him back but he pushed me away. i could see his puffy, red eyes. "hyunjin, were you crying??" i asked, worriedly. "why didn't you tell me you were with han?!" hyunjin yelled at me. i was really surprised and a bit scared. "i told you, i didn't have enough time!" "what do you mean, 'didn't have enough time'???" "han asked if i could give him tips for his date with lee know. i tried sending messages to you but they wouldn't send. plus, i was calling jisung. i couldn't call you at the same time!" hyunjin got mad at me with new tears appearing. "just leave me alone." he said, softly. i took some of my stuff and left the dorm. i decided to go to the other dorm for the time being.

    i knocked on the door and lee know opened the door. his eyes were a bit puffy too. zamn, why is everyone crying lately.. i said in my head. "h-h-hey.. what brings you h-here?" "you don't mind if i can stay here for a bit? there was some.. drama between me and hyunjin." lee know wiped his eyes and yawned. "o-ofc.. but where are you going to sleep?" "i can sleep on the couch if you want." lee know felt bad but just nodded and went back into the bedroom.

    i laid down on the couch with a soft blanket. i couldn't sleep. maybe i should have called him before calling han..

TIME SKIP !!

    it was the next day. felix woke me up with a smile on his face. "good morning, Y/N!" he said, with an apron on. "h..hey felix.! why are you wearing an apron?" "i was just making some brownies!" "in the morning?" "yeah lol.. the members felt pretty tired yesterday, so i'm trying to cheer them up." i wiped my eyes and got up from the couch. "i could help?" felix looked at me, still mixing the batter. "you don't have to help.. b-but it'd be nice to get some assistance!" i nodded, grabbed another apron, and helped spreading the batter on the tray. then, i heard something from my phone.

hyunji — Today 06.05.22

hyunjin: hello?
i'm really sorry
about yesterday..
i just really missed you..
and i mean like a lot.
can i make it up to you?
Read
are you ignoring me now?
i'm truly sorry...
if i'm being to annoying, just tell me to stop texting.
but just so you know i still love you.. ❤️
Read

i went off my phone and put the tray of brownie batter in the oven. then, felix and i sat down on the couch. "so," felix started talking. "why'd you come here? i mean.. i-i'm not trying to be rude bu-" "there was some drama between me and hyunjin." "oh.. i'm really sorry. did you try talking it out together?" "i tried.." "ah.. okay then."

it's been a while and we heard the oven making a ding. i opened the oven and saw the fluffy brownies in the tray. i cut the brownies into squares. i found a heart cookie cutter and used that to cut a heart out. i made this very special for felix. i went to plate the brownies and i gave him the heart. "here, i cut out a heart for you! a thanks for letting me help you." he looked at me with a big smile. "thank you so much! you know, these brownies taste really great. probably because you did all of this for me!" "nono, they were already this great, felix. you're an amazing baker!!!" felix hugged me and whispered "thank you" again. i pat his back and began eating some of the brownies.

when all the members woke up, we all gave them some brownies for breakfast! the final member to get the brownies was hyunjin. i asked felix if he could give it to him. he nodded and proceeded to give hyunjin the food. i should probably text him.