Log: 4

Wow Dream.

Real smooth with the talking there.

Just tell my best friend Y/N that we are in the mafia.

Might as well tell them that we are actually a class full of weirdos, who use powers to stop evil villains. Let's call us 1-A for number 1 assholes.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah never mind, too straightforward with that one" Dream sighed. "Y'know what? Fuck it. Bad, Skeppy, get them out of here. Sapnap, knock em out"

Sapnap threw a punch their way, knocking them out immediately.

"Quick and easy, like always"

Phil scoffed. "Okay Kirishima, pop off I guess"

"Phil, no one understands your anime references, and if they do it's because they are a simp for a character in the show" Jack rolled his eyes playfully, while everyone else laughed.

"Oi, if you make fun of me one more time, I'm going to get the belt, so shut the fuck up" Phil announced, before chuckling as Jack had looked like he had just gone through hell and back.

Tubbo went over to Dream, and tugged at his lime hoodie and sighed. "Sorry this happened Dream. We understand if we can't do any more missions because of this."

"Dream isn't that horrible Tubs," Sapnap said.

"I don't go on missions and I still screw things up. He can't be that harsh on you guys" Purpled added.

"It's in the contract here, and it states the this big dummy can't hurt his team unless the member does something on purpose to endanger Dreams work" George brought up.

I could tell Tubbo, and Tommy were feeling better, and not gonna lie, I was feeling a lot better too. I mean, I do know that technically we do need more training, and I'm sure Dream believes that as well. Considering that he didn't look to angry about the fact that we have just brought a civilian into our little circus.

"Alright everyone roll out. Skeppy and Bad, take the kid to the dungeon. Niki, Wilbur and Jack, can you go with Purpuled to see if his new equipment works?"

"I call it, the silent gun" Purpuled exclaimed, shimmering his hands to add something to it.

"Can we shoot Jack?" Will asked, which earned him a punch from Niki.

"Fuck! I forgot you punch harder than Phil!" Will laughed in agony.

"Taught from the best!" Niki said, brushing her sword earrings to indicate the best of the best.

Will smiled, then walked with the three to try out the silent gun.

Dream stopped me before I could reach the door.

"Logically....." Dream started. "Would they join the mafia?"

"Well..."

~~~~

"Ranboo please help!" Y/N had screamed, before they came running to me.

"Woah slow down...what happened?"

"It's my parents Ranboo, please they won't stop hurting me..I just want a safe home that's all I ask"

They were clinging on to me, it felt like they were almost too afraid to let go. Unfortunately I know what letting go feels like.

I wrapped my arms around their body, before sighing. It's so hard to see someone you love so much get hurt so many times by the same people. I wish they were dead..I think they wish they were dead.

"If I killed someone for you, would you be happier..." I had spat out. My anger was too much to handle and holy shit she's gonna find out.

I started to overthink, but at the same time I almost missed her response.

"They aren't good people whatsoever, I think they'll kill themselves if they found out they were being hunted. But I want them dead. Ive been screamed at, punched at, fucking hell I was raped! I want my revenge, and if that means in some alternative universe you'll be the one to kill them. Then yes.

I would be so much happier if you killed someone for me"

~~~

"So you're agreeing to the terms of the mafia?" Dream asked, with all of us staring Y/N down.

They looked around for a second, fidddled with their thumbs and looked back up. We all had our disguises on, just in case the outcome was a lot different then expected.

"Do I get to plan missions?" Y/N asked Dream.

"Well, arrangement's would be made. If they aren't bad people then we aren't going to kill them. However if they genuinely have done some shit stuff, and you can prove that? It might be a consideration"

Y/N had a sinister grin on their face, before holding her han out and standing up.

"You have a deal. And knowing how this works, my code name is just my name. Because, it's iconic. And it's mine. I don't know how this works actually" Y/N smiled.

Dream laughed. "Welcome to the team, Y/N." Dream had climbed and walked on the table to shake their hand.

There were claps and cheers, before Dream had shut everyone up.

"Alright. Quick role call. You'll have to get adjusted to code names. Real names will not be used until you are fully trusted"

Y/N's expression turned from sinister to serious. They listened carefully to all instructions Dream was about to give.

"Let's see, There's George and Sapnap, my right hand men. By the way, some of the names are the same as code names so, I guess the rule isn't always implied" Dream continued.

"Bad and Skeppy, I believe you have already met. They usually are backup for bigger cases, or our mains for cases held up high"

Bad waved, and Skeppy rolled his eyes. It was clear Skeppy didn't like Y/N, for a reason I don't think I wanna know of.

"You then have Will, Niki, Phil, Fundy, and Jack, who usually hack their way into internal systems, if we have to break into places. They also come on missions"

"If you insult Phil about his anime references, he will craft a belt" Jack stated.

"Oh please, Y/N said, showing off the nice belt bruise they had on their leg. "The belt and I are close"

Foolish laughed, lifted up his shirt before agreeing with Y/N and having a good laugh. Foolish was very abused at his home, so it was cool to see both of them be able to make jokes about it, because I'm sure it hurt both of them a lot.

"Alright! Karl, and Quackity are special decoders. Quackity knows spanish, and Karl's glasses have code to depict any language"

"My spanish works with my friends back in Mexico, it also attracts the ladies!" Quackity stated.

"Foolish, Awesamdude, Ponk and Punz do a lot of inside work behind the scenes. So if something happens and you don't know where it came from, It's most likely them"

Y/N chuckled before waving.

"And finally our minors. TommyInnit and Tubbo are new to missions, which are the ones you've seen before"

"Morning person!" Tommy exclaimed before burping.

"Pathetic..." Tubbo mumbled.

"This is Purpled. He's our gear/tech guy. He makes disguises for everyone and invents all of our gear"

Purpled brushed a form towards Y/N. "Fill it out when ready with an idea, I'll make a prototype in a day or two and we can finalize for the rough draft"

Y/N nodded before glancing at the paper than glancing at Purpuled. "Do I get to choose the gear stuff?"

"Depending on your choice of disguise, you might get special things incripted in your gear, or an actual piece of gear. Karl has glasses with code diffusion and Quackity has a grappling hook inside of his beanie"

"Thank you Purpled. Finally. The last of the group..

Ranboo."