Introducion

Ello! It's me again with another book! This time I've made my own Creepypasta, now I know Creepypasta's are old but come on don't you still like Slender? Or even Jeff? Eyeless Jack? Ben Drowned????

Fuck I'll go down the list if I have too! But yet again I don't know why I've made this, but it's here anyways! So let's give a summary about Bri, the mother of Slenderman's daughter!

Oh and by the way Bri was about 25-28 when she actually gets pregnant with Slender's daughter! I just wanted to make that very very clear, she is overage and not a teen mom!

Summary

Bri isn't an ordinary girl, as she heard these voices in her head since she was 10.. They weren't the nicest voices at all, they weren't cupcakes, unicorns and rainbows.. More like car crashes, blood curdling scream and gun shots.

More like those types of voices, she always thought she was a normal girl.. Until she hit 11, she couldn't describe what she saw at all and it kept getting worse and worse through her teen years..

She could never get a break, she now sees the most disgusting and disturbing things ever. No one even knew what she has seen or even saw, but it was the most painful things ever.. The most gruesome things ever, but she never opened up about it because everyone would think she was or even is crazy..

So she kept it to herself until it was too late and she wanted to tell someone, but 17 wasn't a good year.. Or was it a good year for her? Nobody knows and nobody will know, because her disappearance was so sudden police couldn't find any evidence..

Nobody saw where she went, nobody saw someone take her, nobody knew where she was, but they thought she was a goner but the police didn't they wanted to find Brianna Anderson-Smith, but with no evidence this case for the police would be hard to find her. But they won't give up, not for her.

End of summary

I don't know if that summary was good, but I wanted to make it mysterious and spooky! Because this is a horror story kind of book, but if you are wondering there will be a sex scene in this book for Slender and Bri.. Just saying, I might go into detail like horrible like you might wanna kill me now kinda detail..

I'm sorry for the people reading this, but at the same time I'm not!
But yes there will be an abuse, suicide, bad grammar and swearing warning on this. Because it does happen so if your very very sensitive to any of this, I would suggest backing down now!

But if you are sensitive to any of this, and still want to read. Read this Creepypasta story with caution please, I don't wanna be responsible for anything!

Just saying I'm going into very sensitive detail like gore, sex, sexual abuse, abuse, and my wording I'm going to try and make it every strong and with detail.

So just warning you, this book is going to be very bad. So please don't read this book, if you are sensitive to all of that! So this is very much a warning for all of you beautiful people at home!!

Also there will be First Person and Third person prospectives! So a prospective from a character or no one, that's what I'm saying! So at the top of a chapter it will say who's prospective it is, or if it's still the same prospective I won't put up at the top! Now let's get into the first chapter shall we? Next page everyone!!