📝 UnTitLeD sToRy PaRt 🧾📖

Start from the beginning

Rantaro: "Hold on, we can all just do our own ideas now, right? With the dares..?" He laughed nervously as Kaito considered it for a second before sitting back down.

Kokichi: "Nishishi yeah tha-" He was interrupted as Rantaro shoved a sock in his mouth.

Rantaro: "Don't push it." The smaller boy spit it out and glared at Rantaro.

Kaede: "Aha.. um, Kiibo truth or dare?"

Kiibo: "I shall pick dare for the sake of variety!"

Kaede: "I dare you to wear one of Tsumugi's cosplays!" She giggled as the Robot nodded and was led out of the room by the excited cosplayer. He came in a few minutes later with a lion-like head piece, a shield and a pair of metallic wings. His left arm was green and his right arm was red, his legs were yellow and blue.

Tsumugi: "BEHOLD!!! The defender of the universe!!! Voltron!!!" She seemed to shake with excitement as she showed off her creation.

Kiibo: "Ah- I am here to fight you, lord Zarkon!" *emperor* Tsumugi whispered to him.

Kiibo: "Yes, uh, anyways Angie truth or dare?"

Angie: "Nyahaha! Angie picks dare!"

Kiibo: "I dare you to set Miu on fire!"

Kaede: "Ah! Kiibo you can't dare people to do that! She might-" She was cut off by the sound of fire. And Miu screaming..

...

..

.

After five minutes we put the fire out. Fortunately Miu wasn't badly hurt, but we'd be better off itf we keep her and Angie separated.

Angie: "So Shuichi! Truth or dare?"

Shuichi: "Huh? We're still continuing this?"

Kokichi: "Yup, yup! Go ahead Shuichi!"

Shuichi: "Okay... truth I guess?"

Angie: "Alright then!"

"Why do you claim to be a boy?"

I froze. My heart felt like it stopped and I thought I might throw up.

Shuichi: "W-what did you say?"

Angie: "Why do you claim to be a boy. Atua says that's just not true."

Rantaro: "Don't take this the wrong way, but I think Atua made a mistake." He laughed as he stepped in front of me but it was strained.

Angie: "Atua is never wrong. Tell us the truth Shuichi." She stepped towards me and I took a step back.

Kaede: "U-Um why don't we all calm down now..?"

Miu: "Yeah, lets just go play spin the bottle now!"

Tsumugi: "All he has to do is take his shirt off, then Angie will be convinced." I felt like something was in my throat when she said that. Both Rantaro and Tenko gave me worried looks.

Kokichi: "Yea right! You pervs probably just wanna see Shuichi's chest! Leave him alone!"

Kaito: "Yeah! If my sidekick says he's a guy, he's a guy! He never lies!"

Angie: "Atua says I'll have to show you." One second Angie was 5 feet away. the next...

*Rrrrriiiiipppp*

I instinctively wrapped my arms around my chest as my jacket was torn off, revealing my binder. I couldn't help it as tears started to run down my face.

Rantaro: "Angie what the hell!?"

Tenko: "You- You degenerate female!" The two of them stepped in front of me, shielding my body from the others. Nobody else said anything.

Angie: "See! Atua is never wrong! Shu-"

Rantaro: "Leave. Now Angie." I couldn't see his face but his voice was unnaturally cold.

Angie: "Very well." She turned and walked out the door. Rantaro pulled off his shirt and handed it to me once again. 

Rantaro: "Why don't you go to your room. Do you want me to explain to them?" I nodded before quickly making my way out the door and to my room. I change into some of my own clothes before curling up on my bed and crying.

R.A.---------------------

Kaito: "I don't get it.. What was that?"

Tsumugi: "I believe it was a binder, I had no idea!" I couldn't help but glare at her. She helped put Shuichi in this situation. He was like a brother to me and I felt like I needed to protect him.

Kaede: "You said you were going to explain?" She gestured to me, though she avoided looking at me, and her face was somewhat flushed.

Rantaro: "Yea. Shuichi is a trans male." A few of them murmured and others stayed silent. "He goes by He/him so we'd both appreciate it if that's how you refer to him."

Kaede: "Of course!" She pumped her first and smiled at me for a moment. Her eyes trailed down slightly and she once again averted her gaze.

Kokichi: "Oohhh, that's why you were suddenly brought up that topic, huh?"

Miu: "That makes sense, that's why he's such a bottom!" She laughed at her own joke before Kokichi slapped her in the back of the head.

Rantaro: "I should go check on him.." I excused myself and headed out. I heard talking resume right before the door closed and I made my way towards Shuichi's dorm.

Oki what yall think, do you want accepting, quick to romance? Or do you want drama (what kind)