Jack Haley

Look, I don't think I need to explain myself to you - let's get right to the story. The only thing you need to know is that I am emo and I have a crush (possibly first emo person to have a crush)

    "Man are you okay, you only got a hundred on your last test," I repeated to myself from my friend.

    Gosh my mother would kill me if she were still alive.

    "J you listening to me," Harvey said.

    "Yeah, yeah whatever," I replied.

    "So you knew Annabeth Chase had a boyfriend?" Harvey asked me.

     That snapped me out of my trance.

     "No way, what do you mean?" I replied.

     "Man, he is hot. He came to class this morning to see Annabeth. If I were gay - Oh My Gosh" Harvey replied.

     "Dude!"

     "I think your chances are gone," Harvey said.

     "Just like my life I answer," I said. But it was no big deal just like anything that has ever happened in my life.

     "Dude, youll find happiness." Harvey said.

      "Sure, when I go to h-"

     "Jack!" A girl screamed.

     I turned around and there was Annabeth Chase.

     "What?"

     "What were you just doing?" Annabeth asked me.

     "I have no idea and I honestly don't care."

     I got up and walked very quietly out of school and sat down next to a tree trunk.

     They have no idea what they did to me and the embarrassing details. Maybe I am crazy and I am overreacting. But now it is time to get my revenge.

     A dark shadow moved towards me and before I knew it - it went into me. We were merged as one.

     The next thing I heard were screams of my own voice.

      TO BE COUNTINUED