"Once you start this physiotherapy treatment I'm going back, is not like my presence is benefitting you of anything."his mum say Making him to chuckle.

"Haba mummy,
Tomorrow is my first section."abubakar say with soo much excitement.

He couldn't be more happier, it wasn't easy, it was rough, it was hard, it was difficult, it was upsetting and there are days where he even question his existence but at the end it's all worth it, He's taking his first step tomorrow, even do his leg doesn't look perfect like before, there are plenty of scars, his flesh and skin where removed from other part of the body to patch the leg together, it doesn't look very good but it's better than Lossing the leg, all he can say is Alhamdulilah.

"I know that's why I'm telling because my flight is by evening insha Allah."she say and he chuckle.

"Okay.
Rahma will resume back to work tomorrow, she's back from her honeymoon."he say with a weak smile and his mum nod but didn't comment.

When Rahma told him her dad found a suitable spouse for her he was sad but at thesame time he's not upset,
He just wish her luck and focus on healing because that's his main priority for now.

"Nanah is coming tomorrow."his mum say and Abubakar just stare at his mum but didn't comment.

Khadija is definitely not one of the people he's looking forward to ever seeing, he has already bury all feelings and erased every memories of hers from his head, she's his past and she will continue to be.

*************************
Nanah's POV.

Sauntering out of the elevator, she look around and spot the physiotherapy section on a wall with an arrow and  she briskly walk to the door.

"Nanah."the familiar voice call and she quickly look up.

"Ummah."she call with a smile and slightly hug the elderly woman.

"Welcome,
This way,
He's already started."she say and i nod walking behind her.

I'm nervous and terrify, my heart hammering in my chest and i take a deep calming breathe before entering the large hall.

I stand by the door and couldn't take another step inside, Abubakar have the clutches with him, he's painfully closing his eyes as he take every step, I'm smiling and some tears even leave my eyes at thesame time, i slowly take about 5 steps and Abu look up, our eyes meet and the slight smile on his face disappear and he aggressively try to turn but crumble on the floor making me to quickly take the next step but stop, the instructor help him up and Abubakar begin yelling, it's as do he's having an episode or something.

"You have to leave ma,am."one of the nurses say pointing the door to me and i glance at Abu, who's now sitted on a chair with his mum talking to him, he look toward me and quickly avert his gaze.

The nurse walk me out and sit on one of the waiting chairs by the door and breakdown, I cry for as long as i can until Abubakar mum come and meet me, she let me know Abu is okay and just have slight anger issues since after the accident, she walk me out of the hospital and stop a taxi for me,
I head to my hotel room with promise to come back that evening.

*****************"""
Abubakar POV

"Why did you call her?
Ummah anytime i see that girl........
I don't need her and I don't want to see her."I say and my mum shake her head in disbelief.

"Abubakar this girl fly all the way from Nigeria to see you, this isn't the first time and you deny her from seeing you, you can't keep judging her from what she did to you,
She made a mistake and she's sorry,
Nan......

"Ummah I'm not judging Nanah,
I just don't want her in my life, looks t my leg."I say looking at the permanent scars and patches on it and shake my head.

"They are never going to be thesame,
There are things I can't do forever,
Let's not mention the healing process,
Ummah i love you and respect but.
This is something i just cannot give you hope on."I say and my mum stare at me for a while. The knock on the door get her Attention and the door open revealing Nanah.

"Sallamu'alaikum."she say and i turn my gaze to the floor.

"Good evening ummah."she greet and my mum glance at me.

"Abubakar,
Nanah is here to see you."she say and i release a deep calming breathe.

"Abu good evening."she say and i humm in response.

There's a long quietness before i hear the door shut, I look up and my mum isn't in the room, I glance at Nanah who's just standing staring at me.

"Ab........

"Nanah what Language of i don't want to be with you do you want me to say to you?
All this won't change anything,
I don't want to be rude to you,
I don't want to remember what happened between us in the past, I just want to move on and start afresh,
If you keep forcing yourself into my life it will just make me hate you the most or.........I don't want to hate you Nanah, if we are Destined for each other someday our path will cross again but stop trying to hard it won't change anything."I say and look up.

She flick away the tears from her eyes and nod.

"I bought you this."she say with a sniff,
She drop the shopping bag on the bed and leave the Hospital room making me to release a deep breath with a a tiring sigh.