34.Villain

Hi dearies...sorry for the delay...but it was due to this chapter...I was confused about how to introduce the villain...Yeah...he is here...I always want to write a straightforward story but always end up with a twist...I hate it..trust me...I hope you like the new twist...🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Please vote and support me.🙏🙏🙏

Author's POV

"Boss...Aditi has fallen into our trap, "Rajath, Sam, and Ravi told a man sitting on a sofa inside a suite room with a drink in his hands.

"Aditi is your bonus...Do whatever you want to do with her. I have no interest in her or her greedy mother," he said, tightening his fist on the glass.

"The plan was to lure Mythili into my trap using Avni. But those lust-filled men you arranged raped that poor girl and murdered her.No regrets, though...I used her death as an advantage and framed Aagney. But damn...he got out due to a lack of evidence. And now he dared to marry Mythili, spoiling all my ambitions. I can't tolerate his happiness. How can I let him live in peace when my....," he gritted his teeth and threw the glass on the floor, shattering it into tiny pieces.

"No...This time I won't let my plans fail...I had separated them years back, not to let them live a happy life together. I will take Mythili away from Aagney soon. Aagney will then know the pain of living a lonely life without the person you love the most.No Aagney...I won't spare you...You don't deserve a happy life," he seethed in anger.

"But boss, Mythili, is pregnant, and Aagney has acknowledged her as his wife in front of his employees. Aagney won't sit quietly if something happens to Mythili. He is not the old Aagney anymore, "Rajath expressed his worry.

"I know...After all, I'm the one who created this new version of Aagney. I had successfully ruined him, his family's reputation, career, love life, everything, but all that went to the drain. He shouldn't have brought Mythili back into his life. Now I will take the most precious thing from his life," the man growled.

"Boss...It's difficult to kidnap Mythili again. Aagney has increased the security around Mythili. Moreover, Mythili is always under his watchful eye, "Rajath stated.

"That's precisely where that greedy woman Priyamvadha's role starts. She will do anything for money. Now you three can leave and arrange to bring Mythili to me. Right now, I have another important work to do," the man ordered them, and they left without another word.

The man fixed himself another glass of whiskey and walked towards the balcony of his room. He stood looking at the busy city outside and sipped his drink.

"I am sorry, Mythili, but you will have to live with me soon. You will be surprised to know that I'm the villain in your life. I know your unconditional love for Aagney, but I will be your destiny and future. You are an emotional fool, Mythili and I know ways to make you agree with me. I will take care of you and your child but not in this country but somewhere where Aagney will never find you," he smirked with satisfaction when the doorbell rang.

He opened the door and saw a young woman standing there with a wicked smile.

"You have failed to do what I had asked you to," the man snapped at her.

"But Bhai, I had successfully kept every woman away from Aagney all these years but Mythili...You should have informed me about their wedding...I would have been more careful then. I had kept a close watch on Aagney all these years. But now it all went in vain," she sighed.

"It's ok, Naomi. You are like my sister. You have kept me updated about Aagney without anyone suspecting you. I know you have acted out of character for helping me out. And I too wasn't aware that Aagney had registered their marriage legally.," he said, caressing her hair.