31.Mood swings

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A very big sorry to everyone. I know I am late, and I had a lot of notifications, so that I couldn't reply at all...Your author is back after a much-needed vacation...Initially, I thought I would get time to update, but I was so busy...After all, I'm visiting India after three years. After coming back, my son and I were homesick and couldn't update...But now I'm getting back on track.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Dedicated to all those who asked for updates❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Story till now

Mythili's dad Raman Sharma meets with an accident and is taken to Mittal's hospital, whose owner, Aagney Mittal, hates Mili and her family. Aagney Mittal forces Mili to spend a night with him to arrange the surgery for her father. Mili loves Dev and denies the deal. Milli's stepmom falls on Mili's feet to save her husband. Having no other way, Mili agrees to Aagney's deal. After that, Mili has to find a job to support her family, so after a series of events, she decides to become Aagney's personal secretary on a contract for five years.

Meanwhile, Mili's stepmom Priyamvadha and step-sister Aditi try to sell her to a loan shark named Reddy. Also, Daksh, Priyamvadha's friend's son, tries to molest Mili. But her stepbrother Aakash and Aagney together save her. Mili and Aagney come close, but Aagney cannot forgive Mili because she kept silent when he was wrongly accused of the rape and murder of his sister Avni. Mili becomes pregnant and decides to keep the baby. Raman Sharma hates Aagney because he still thinks that Aagney raped his own sister. Aditi reveals to Raman that Mili is Aagney's personal whore and throws her out of the house. Reddy's men kidnap her. At Reddy's home, it is revealed that it is Dev who kidnapped her, and it is revealed that Aagney and Dev are the same, and Mili is Aagney's legal wife. This shocks Priyamvadha and Aditi, who come to Reddy, aka Milind's house, to get the payment. There Aagney punishes the mom and daughter and takes his Mithu home.

Author's POV

"Mili...sweetheart...Finally, you are home, "Dharini embraced Mythili lovingly as she saw Mili and Aagney at their doorstep while Raghuveer Mittal looked on happily at his children. The mother in her was overwhelmed with emotions seeing her lovely daughter Mili.

"Dharini, Let them inside. How long will you make them stand at the door," Raghuveer scolded his wife playfully.

"Come inside, sweetheart, "Dharini held Mili's hands and took her inside the house.

"No more sorrows for you, my dear, from now on...Your mom is here for you. I will take care of you and my teeny weeny grandchild inside. Go and freshen up yourself while I make some soup for you. You look so weak, "Dharini said, caressing Mili's forehead.

"Mom..."Mili cried and hugged Dharini emotionally.

"Sshhh...don't cry, dear. My grandchild will be sad if you cry. And I will get angry if you make my grandchild sad," Dharini pretended to be angry.

Mili smiled through her tears and kissed Dharini's cheeks while Aagney rolled his eyes and stormed upstairs to his room.

"What happened to him?"Dharini asked in confusion to Raghuveer.

"Well...you totally forgot your son seeing your daughter," he laughed.

"I did not forget him, Veer...I was just showing my happiness seeing Mili with him. I'm his mom, and moms don't neglect their children deliberately", Dharini spoke her heart.

"Dharini...Our son is still in pain...not just him...all of us are in pain...I can see the flame burning inside him; it will only quench when our Avni gets justice, "Raghuveer stated with unshed tears in his eyes.