39.A lifetime

This chapter is dedicated to the birthday baby Bhoot777777🥳🥳🥳🥳💖💖💖🎂🎂🎂🎂

Have fun and enjoyyyyy your day dear 🍪🍩🍨🍦🍧

Vote target 215 votes🙏🙏🙏

Love you all😍😍😍

Author's POV

"What did that bastard say? "Aagney raged at Abhiram, who lowered his head in shame.

They were both at the hospital for Arpitha's consultation, along with Aagney's friends. Aagney had done everything he could to bring Arpitha back to normalcy only for Mithu's sake. Now that Arpitha is alright, his patience to get back his wife was running out.

"Aagney...he just hung up the phone...Don't worry ...I will bring Mythili back soon, "Abhi replied glumly.

"Do you know how hard it was for me to hold myself back from murdering you and your filthy brother? I want my Mithu back, or I will not spare anyone in your family. I have done everything to help your sister; now it's your turn to keep your word, "Aagney fumed, holding Abhiram's shirt collar.

"Aagney, leave him..."Gautam(ACP) and Anirudh(Aagney's friend ...chapter 8) pulled an angry Aagney away from Abhiram.

Abhi coughed, holding his neck while the other three glared at him.

"Aagney...I'm sorry...just give me some time to convince my brother," he said with a pale face.

"No...I don't want to hear your lame excuses ...I want my Mithu with me. She needs me, and I need her, "Aagney faltered as Gautam and Anirudh stood near, trying to calm their best friend.

Before Abhiram could say anything, someone greeted Aagney.

"Hello, Dr.Mittal...How are you? How is Mrs.Mythili's health now? Are you here for her check-up? She missed the last few check-ups," the woman spoke.

"Dr.Gita...Hello...I'm good, and Mythili is..."Aagney started, but she cut him off.

"Actually, I wanted to have a word with you in person. Sorry to say this, but what a selfish husband you are. You are a doctor, but you chose your child over your wife," Dr.Gita sneered at an aghast-looking Aagney.

'Dr.Gita...What the hell are you talking about?"Aagney yelled.

"Wow...what a concern...I don't remember you showing up for any of her consultations. Did you even know she had bled twice in her first trimester? I had told her that she had a high-risk pregnancy and suggested an abortion, but she was stubborn that you wanted the baby more than anything else. And when I threatened her that I did not want to be her OBG, she brought the consent letter signed by you and her. This is how much you want your wife...I'm disappointed in you," she nodded her head in disapproval.

"What?... I mean...I never signed any consent letter...What do you take me for? And Dr.Gita...didn't you feel the necessity to contact me at least once? "Aagney raged.

"Dr.Aagney...Mythili ...said that you yerned for your baby...I didn't know that you were unaware of her condition," Dr.Gita said softly when she realized Aagney never knew of Mili's pregnancy complications.

"She has preeclampsia from an early stage, and it can cause risk to the mother more than the child during

the last trimester. She needs extreme care at this time. That's all I have to say now. You should know the risks since you are a doctor. I hope Mythili survives this pregnancy," Dr.Gita said to Aagney grimly and left from there.