3.Aagney's whore

Please Vote dearies...I so want to update. Please give me some motivation.🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏

Mythili"s POV

I walked out of his cabin in autopilot mode and dragged myself towards the car park. I was so lost in my misery that I didn't bother about my surroundings, and as a result, I bumped into someone on my way out.

"What the hell? Don't you have eyes?" The person yelled at me.

"Oh my God...Is that really you, Mythili? "The person asked again in astonishment. I raised my eyes to realize that the person was Abhiram Khanna, my senior in college and the home minister's son.

"You look worried, Mythili. Is everything alright? "Abhiram asked, placing his hands on my shoulder.

I glared at him in anger, and he removed his hands from my shoulder.

"Sorry...it was only a friendly gesture," he said, apologizing quickly.

"Where's Dev?" he asked again, forcing me to answer him.

"We are not together anymore, "I said indifferently, and he looked at me in shock.

"Oh, I didn't know that," he said, seeming confused.

"My mom is admitted here. Her BP is low," he said, diverting the topic.

I knew the reason for his shock...He had proposed to me while in college, and I had straightaway refused by telling him my relationship with Dev, who was his classmate. But after that incident, Abhiram never bothered me, but I always felt uneasy around him. Abhiram is now a budding politician, which was bound to happen because of his political family background.

"But why are you here? Isn't this..." He asked again.

"My dad's admitted here," I answered quickly and told him about his accident.

"If you want any help, just give me a call," he said sympathetically.

I smiled at him indifferently because I knew Aagney would never let anyone help me, and my fate was decided already by him. Abhiram left as soon as his dad and the party members came to meet his mom.

I walked towards the room where mom was admitted and stood there looking at her sleeping self. Aditi was still on her phone while Aakash came and hugged me.

"I'm going outside to arrange money for dad's surgery. Take care of mom till I come back, "I caressed his head, and he nodded. I walked towards the car park as Aagney ordered. It was just six 'o'clock in the evening, but the weather was dark and gloomy and was about to pour just like my storming heart. I walked towards Aagney's car and stood near it like a statue. Soon it started raining heavily, but I stood there stubbornly draining away my sorrows in the rain. Almost an hour later, the rain had stopped, and I saw Aagney coming towards the car accompanied by his chauffeur. He still had that victorious smile on his lips and was unaffected by my drenched state. He whispered something to his chauffeur, and the man left after Aagney stepped into the driver's seat.

"I don't have a lot of time to waste, Ms.Mythili.I have more important things in my life, "he remarked sarcastically, opening the door of the passenger seat.

I sat inside the car quietly and didn't respond to his rude remarks. As he started driving the car, I obstinately looked outside to avoid him. There were no tears left in my eyes when we reached Aagney's mansion. I looked around the place I was familiar with once, and it held many of my happy memories. The house was still the same, except that now this place will remind me of my doom and helplessness.

"Come inside, Mythili...there is no one here to welcome Raman Sharma's precious daughter with pomp and show, "Aagney taunted me and walked inside the house. I followed him meekly and stood in the living room, not knowing what else to do as Aagney went upstairs.

A few moments later, the doorbell rang, and Aagney came down and opened the door to reveal his chauffeur carrying a few bags with him. Aagney took the bags from him and closed the door as the chauffeur left and came and stood in front of me.

"Go and change your wet clothes upstairs and come down for dinner," he ordered, handing me a few bags.

I obeyed like a doll and made my way up the stairs to Aagney's room. I stood in front of the room and gasped before going inside.

My whole body trembled as I felt the cold AC on my body. I opened the bags in my hands to see that they contained five to six sarees and related accessories...Payment for my condemnation...I thought to myself desperately.

I looked at the sarees, and one particular color caught my eyes...it was a wine red color saree. Tears streamed through my eyes uncontrollably as memories started haunting me again.

"Dev...Why do you always choose this color for everything you buy for me?" I pouted at him.

"My darling Mithu, It's because I fancy you in this color. And I want you to wear the same color saree on our wedding night," Dev said, looking at me lovingly.

"Pervert...I will not wear anything," I growled.

"I know...After all, it's our wedding night, right?" he said teasingly, and I realized what I had just said.

"Dev...I didn't mean that ...I meant I wouldn't wear that particular color saree...How dare you tease me?" I started punching him, and he desperately defended himself from my wrath.

A smile graced my lips as soon as I remembered Dev, and I hugged the saree close to my heart. I went inside the washroom and showered, taking a lot of time on purpose. I then changed into the wine-red saree and looked at my reflection in the mirror in contempt.

All I wanted was to have a peaceful life with my Dev, and here I'm preparing myself for my destruction in my Dev's favorite color saree. But I stubbornly wiped my tears and walked downstairs and saw Aagney sitting at the dining table with a glass of whiskey, obviously waiting for me.

"Eat," he commanded, pushing a plate of food towards me as I sat down at the table.

"I'm not hungry," I replied adamantly.

"Still, you will eat because I want you to have strength for later tonight," he said with a cold face.

"Don't think that you have won, Aagney, "I snapped at him as tears fell down my eyes.

"Ms. Mythili...I have won the moment you decided to agree with me," he smiled.

"And stop shedding your tears like daily soap heroines. Your tears won't melt my heart. It is you who made this decision. I won't force you. You can leave this house right now. But after tonight, don't come to me for your father, "he said indifferently.

"You are taking advantage of my helplessness, "I cried.

"Isn't it obvious? But still, I won't force you...," he smirked, knowing my vulnerable state.

"If you agree to stay with me tonight, finish your food, go to my room, and wait for me. Or else my chauffeur will drop you off wherever you want to go," he said acidly and turned to pour another glass of whiskey for himself.

I sat there numbly for a moment and thought about my life. I found my brain debating with my heart to make a decision. My heart screamed to look for another way to help my dad, but my brain reasoned with me, saying I had no other way in such a short time. I slowly ate the food in front of me, which was just as tasteless as my miserable life, and I found myself cleaning my plate after I finished my food. I stood in front of Aagney, pondering for a moment as he ignored me by browsing his phone. I made up my mind and walked upstairs to Aagney's room and sat on his bed once again as I decided to destroy my life in return for my dad's life.

I closed my eyes as I waited to be Aagney's whore for tonight, not knowing what was in store for me in the coming days.

How was the chapter?

What do you think of Aagney's behavior?🙄🙄🙄😒😒😒

What happened between Dev and Mithu?😭

How many of you want Mithu to end up with Dev?😝

Please Vote, comment, and follow me.