Characters and Author's NOTE

Aagney Mittal-30 year old businessman. Son of Raghuveer Mittal and Dharini Mittal--- Cold-hearted, emotionless industrialist. All he wants is to avenge Mythili and her father.

Mythili Sharma---a 25-year-old college dropout, daughter of Raman Sharma and late Gayathri Sharma. Her father is the most important person in her life.

Raman Sharma---businessman and dad of Mythili.She is his pride, and he loves her more than anything in the world. He hates Aagney due to a misunderstanding.

Priyamvadha Sharma---Raman's second wife and sister of Gayathri Sharma. Raman married her after Gayathri's demise as she loved Mythili as her own daughter. She has a daughter Aditi,20 years old, and son Aakash, 12 years old.

    Author's NOTE

This story can be completely cliche.The Male Lead will be an asshole and hurtful towards the female lead.The female lead will be helpless ,damsel in distress type...will take stupid decisions to protect her loved ones.Don't judge the leads before the story unfolds if you trust your author.Read at your own risk..don't say hurtful words to your poor auhor...I know all of my current readers trust me.

                                                                   Your author

                                                                                     Lakshmi Vivek