6.Personal Slut

Double update...Please Vote on the previous chapter as well.❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

Vote Target 75 on this and previous chapter🥰🥰🥰🙏🙏🙏

Mythili's POV

I felt like someone was banging on my head the moment I opened my eyes. I took in my surroundings and found that I was in a bedroom...not very big but not small either.

"Are you alright?" I heard someone asking me and realized that it was Aagney.

"I-I ...What happened to me?" I asked him, unsure of what had happened to me.

"You fainted in front of my cabin, so I brought you inside my room out of humanity, not that you deserve it," he said coldly.

I sobbed, hearing his heartless talk, but I couldn't complain because he was right. I didn't deserve his kindness.

"Can't you stop shedding your tears? It's of no use ...my heart won't melt seeing your tears...instead, it irritates me, "he stated.

I can't help it," I said as I tried to wipe away my tears rapidly.

"Now tell me what you were doing in front of my cabin," he looked at me suspiciously.

"I...the bill...payment, "I tried to frame a sentence but failed miserably.

"I have already made the payment for the surgery," Aagney said in a serious tone.

"No...I mean ...I have to settle another bill, "I uttered those words and lowered my head in shame.

"Did you come in exchange for money? "he mocked, and yet another teardrop left my eyes.

"Ms.Mythili...just because I spent eight lakhs on you for a night...don't think that you are worth it...you are not that expensive," He taunted, and I didn't dare to say another word to him.

He was right...I had lost all my self-respect in my own eyes, and right now, I had turned myself deliberately into a whore who was so desperate to make money at any cost.

"But I have an offer for you, Mythili. Be my PS. You know I'm a man who has needs. You can work in my office during the day and quench my thirst at night. Why bother finding an unknown woman to satisfy my needs when you are more than ready to sleep with me. And there will be no unfamiliarity since we have already slept together. What do you think, Ms.Mythili?Do you accept my offer? He smirked at an astounded me.

"Your revenge will never end, right?" I asked faintly.

"Never...ever...It will never end. Don't even expect it to end. You and your family murdered that sweet and understanding Aagney three years ago. When I see you in this state, the burn in my heart feels satisfied. Do you know the effort I'm putting in to bring back your precious dad to life? I just want to lead him back to normalcy as soon as possible to make him see how his pride...his beloved daughter turned into a whore to save his life. I want to see Raman Sharma shed tears of blood seeing his daughter's destroyed life," he panted.

"You will regret it, Aagney. You are playing with a woman's dignity, "I whimpered.

"Regret and me? The only thing I regret is that I trusted you, Mythili. Nothing that you say now will make my heart melt. I died that day when your dad accused me of being a rapist, and your bloody whore sister claimed I had molested her. Didn't I fall on your feet and beg to trust me? Of all the people present there, you knew I was not guilty. But what did you do? You chose to stay silent...And you know what...I paid a heavy price for your silence. I lost everything: my sister, parents, doctor's degree... Even though there is no evidence, people still call me a rapist behind my back...my status is that of a bloody mad rapist who in his lust raped and murdered his own sister," he panted heavily as he spewed those words at me. I, too, had tears in my eyes while he vented out his frustration.