1. {Chapter 656 : Everything Can Be Connected (6)}

Start from the beginning

"Looks like they both know each other" said Ron who still couldn't believe that his former Young Master would do something like a body swap.

"Why did you do that, Cale?" Count Deruth muttered with an expression of disbelief at his eldest son's decision.

| "How am I able to meet with you?"

"I'm not sure. I was working the night shift and fell asleep for a moment to see that you were in this bed. But you see..."

The real Cale Henituse, who was making a kind of smile the original Kim Rok Soo would never make, mischievously asked.

"Aren't you planning on living in that body?" |

"Looks like the two of them agreed to swap bodies," said Beacrox with a look of disbelief.

'Did Hyung decide to leave us?' thought Basen with concern.

"I think this person named Kim Rok Soo is an commoner because Young Master Cale who was in his body said that he was 'working'" said Rosalyn.

| The sudden question that was asked mischievously felt quite heavy. The real Cale Henituse shrugged his shoulders and added on.

"I plan on living the rest of my life in this body. That's why I plan on throwing away the name of Cale Henituse and living as Kim Rok Soo."

The real Cale Henituse's eyes were calm. They weren't shaking at all. |

"Cale?!" said Count Deruth and Countess Violan in surprise at Cale's words on the screen.

'Cale Henituse doesn't hesitate to throw away his noble life and give it to someone else, then live as a commoner?!' thought some of the nobles with disbelieving eyes.

"Why did you do that, Cale?!" asked Eric who couldn't believe Cale's words.

"I don't know, maybe that will be my future decision," Cale replied while shrugging his shoulders.

| The real Kim Rok Soo quietly looked at the person who was in his real body before opening his mouth.

"...So you want me to call you Kim Rok Soo?"

"That's right. Why? You don't want to? Don't you plan on finishing your life as Cale Henituse as well? Then you should throw away the name of Kim Rok Soo now."

"Pffft." |

"It seems that person is also planning to live as Cale Henituse" Alberu said while slightly frowning.

Everyone in the theater couldn't believe that Young Master Cale would so easily throw away the noble life he was leading and prefer to live as a commoner. He swapped bodies with a commoner he knew. Or at least that's what they thought.

People usually always pursued power, especially a noble. Normally, nobles wouldn't even hesitate to harm their own brothers for the sake of a noble position. Now they are shown that a Young Master gives his noble life to someone and prefers to live as a commoner. Of course they didn't believe that.

| Kim Rok Soo inside Cale Henituse's body... No, the person who had made up his mind to become Cale Henituse nodded his head and continued speaking.

"Sure. We'll do as you said, Kim Rok Soo."

"Good, Cale Henituse. Now our outer appearances match our names."

Cale looked at Kim Rok Soo, who was laughing and making gestures that he would never have made, and nonchalantly added on.

"I guess you've really been happy." |