1. {Chapter 656 : Everything Can Be Connected (6)}

"..."/'...' - People speak/thought

"..." /'...'- Haitham speak/thought

[...]/{...} - Dietrich and Dion speak/thought

|...| - Cannot be seen/blur

Note : Enjoy the song above as a sweetener

--------------------------------------------------------------------

While waiting for the guests to clear their minds, Haitham, Dietrich, Dion, and Cale were chatting on their thrones, rather it was the three of them who invited Cale to chat. Dietrich and Dion didn't say much because they had chatted with Cale before. But it was different from Haitham who hadn't chatted directly with Cale, he was very excited while chatting with Cale.

Once everyone had calmed down and cleared their minds, they looked at the four people who were chatting and jokingly laughing. Alberu decided to speak on behalf of everyone to say that they were ready to react to whatever Haitham had to show.

"Haitham-nim, we have all calmed down and cleared our minds. I think we are all ready" said Alberu to Haitham.

"It seems that what Crown Prince Alberu said is true. You all look ready to see this," said Haitham while observing all the guests in the theater.

'Even though Young Master Cale is known as trash, it will still be bad if the outcome of his decision is harmful to the Roan Kingdom' thought several nobles.

'Why should that trash?' thought Choi Han who chose to remain silent.

'Why are they all still unaware of the glorious impact of Cale's decision? This makes me quite frustrated' thought Haitham before he opened his mouth.

Before Haitham opened his mouth, Dietrich had already opened his mouth.

[For starters, should we see the beginning of it all? Or the reason Cale did all that? What do you think, Dion?] said Dietrich who asked for Dion's opinion.

[I've seen the contents of all these Chapters because I'm the one who supervises His Highness the Prince in carrying out his duties. Haitham-sama, please show Chapter 656. I think it's a good start] Dion replied thoughtfully.

"Okay," said Haitham shortly.

The large black screen in front started to turn white and showed writing along with a picture of two men back to back in the background. The first man was Cale Henituse but with long hair and the second man was a man with black hair with a scar on his neck.

| Chapter 656 : Everything Can Be Connected (6) |

"Everything... Can be connected?" said the Henituse Family in confusion.

| Kim Rok Soo who was in Cale Henituse's body... 

And Cale Henituse who was in Kim Rok Soo's body... |

"WHAT?!" said everyone in the theater.

"How can someone be in my son's body?!" said Count Henituse with a panicked expression.

"Korean name..." Choi Han muttered in shock.

| The two of them could not take their eyes off of each other for a while.

"Cale Henituse."

The first to speak was Kim Rok Soo, who was currently using Cale Henituse's body. |