While Nikolai kept looking up to me as I kept avoiding his gaze, he slowly held my finger softly that was holding the cloth, making me accidentally looked down at his eyes. Our eyes met each other, I was the one who broke the eye contact as I pressed the cold cloth harder against his forehead "You should be very careful, Nikolai. If i'm not here, who would take care of you?" I asked while frowning.

Nikolai smiled at me "I am a busy Prince, Evelyn. We used to have fever sometimes and my mother was the one to warm me up by doing this" He said to a clear voice from to soft while looking up to me, I stopped rubbing the cloth then quickly continued as if I didn't hear him "You remind me of her" He whispered, that's when I stopped and looked back in his eyes which I clearly saw sadness and love.

I feel sad for him to lose a mother, I cannot feel it because I am already abandoned and I'm glad I never had conversations with my mother before she abandoned me but I was born without a mother raising me up. If i had conversations with my mother before she abandoned me, I would cry up all night and missing her just like how Nikolai is feeling now.

I looked down and slowly patted his back "Nikolai, be happy that you had memories with your mother for she will be remembered forever" I said softly, I didn't realise that Nikolai is falling for me even more after mentioning his mother. "Evelyn" He called me.

I looked down to him as Nikolai sat up from the bed before facing me "Do you know how special you are?" He asks, I looked down to my hands "I am a friendly person, Nikolai. I make friends" I said simply, Nikolai released a sigh "I guess you dont understand how every man would bow down for you" He said, I looked at him "I love you, but you love Thomas" He said.

He's right and that'll never change the fact that I love Thomas "You dont have to wait for me to love you as your love of your life, Let everyone love you and not only one person" I said honestly, Nikolai looked at me before answering "Evelyn, They love my gold and riches. They're not the real persons who'll love me" He said, I held his hand. Evelyn, don't hold his hands because it's like you're giving him hope for you.

"Nikolai, You will know when that person loves you. Your heart would be beating so fast" I said honestly just like how I felt for Thomas, Nikolai kept looking into my eyes until he held my cheek. "I can't let you go, after our best moments together. You were different from others" He confessed, I tried to be calm and held his hand that held my cheek back "We just had our best moments together, your heart is beating for me but mine's not" I replied.

Nikolai kept holding my hand as if I were to disappear "no, you don't understand. I love you and you are different from others in my eyes" He said as he denied of what I said, I shook my head "Nikolai, there are a lot of different people out there. It's not only me, you can find that someone whom your heart loves" I said and then suddenly Nikolai hugged me tightly.

I gasped in surprised as he hugged me tightly, I can feel wet tears on the back of my dress "No, I don't want to hear it. I want you only to be the only one for me" He said while trying to talk clearly through his tears, I pull back and held his cheek before wiping his tears "Nikolai, no. Just accept the fact that we will never be together, you cannot force a heart to love you" I said and Nikolai shook his head.

"I love you, Evelyn. Please, you belong to me" He said while crying more, I wiped his tears away "I'm so sorry" I whispered before hugging him tightly, making him to hug me back. He looks so sad, he just want someone to love him truly but he only found me different, if he look around properly. He'll find any other girl who is different that makes his heart beat.

Nikolai pulled away to look at me, I looked back into his red eyes due to tears "Can we sleep together before I let you go?" He asks, Happiness ran through my whole body. He'll let me go, Tears began to stream down my tears. Nodding my head quickly "Yes" I said before wrapping my arms around him, Nikolai snuggle into my arms.

I sniffled, do not judge someone who was cruel on the outside because they might be broke in the inside. Caressing his hair to make sleep in my arms, Nikolai looked up to me "Evelyn, can I kissed you one more time? But the one you do with Thomas, the one you felt so much love?" He pleadingly requested, I nodded slowly.

Leaning in before pressing my lips on his, closing my eyes and Nikolai closed his eyes too. He wants to feel the love through the kiss, I kissed him softly and lovingly. Making Nikolai to kiss me back and tears again starts to drop from his eyes to my cheek. Inside, he is just a broken boy who waited to feel love again.

Thomas Pov

Today we are getting ready later, we attack at dawn and here we are eating a lot of grapes, chicken. Like it was our final meal, but I promised to myself that I will come back here alive with Evelyn in my arms.

My mens kept talking while General discussed about our attack, I am getting impatient. I want to get Evelyn in my arms right now, clenching my spoon tightly then making it break. The general and my men looked at me "Something wrong, your Majesty?" General asked, I snapped out and shook my head "Continue General" I said coldly and calmly but in the inside, I'm already screaming and Evelyn's name written in my whole mind.

The General continued to explain to me, I tried to focused but I'm already craving for Evelyn in my arms already. I wanna make sure she's okay and I will kill those bloody bastards if they touch her, I clenched my fist again then I got it all as I slammed my hands on the table angrily. My mens stopped talking to look at me "Your Majesty, are yo-" I cutted the General "Excuse me" I said coldly, turning around and left the dining room.

Walking upstairs as I throwed the things around the hall, The thought of Jack and Nikolai touching her is just making me crazy. I clenched my fist tightly and the veins in my hands almost popping out, Just a few more hours before starting the war. Be patient, I will get Evelyn back and kill Nikolai and Jack.

Looking at our painting of Evelyn and I together is just making myself worst, I already want to feel her warmth. I walked towards my bed and lay myself down tiredly, closing my eyes as I dreamt of Evelyn. This is out of control, I can't sleep without Evelyn. Standing up roughly as I walked downstairs back to the dining hall "Mens! We attack now, right now. Prepare your armors and swords!" I screamed loudly for them all to hear as they woke up from their drunkness in surprise.