Season 5: 5# Going Home

Start from the beginning

Curt: Oh, okay.

Eddie formed ice with his powers and he grabbed a cloth and wrapped it around the ice. He then gave it to Curt as Curt put it on his injured rib which gave him a bit of relief.

Curt: Wow, thanks kid.

Eddie: No problem.

Aimee: We're almost at the train, guys.

Zach: We gotta hurry up before the train to London leaves.

Andy: I forgot that we're even stopping there cuz I thought we're gonna go straight to Cambridge.

Maddy: If I'm being honest, I kind of missed Cambridge. I wonder what's changed there.

Jon: Same.

Zach: A lot. We got new technology and a better shield to protect us Zodiac heroes from the outsiders. We also have a little guided bus that would take us to the college.

Roger: Interesting.

Toby: Roger, are you and John related?

John: No, we're not related despite having the surname, Taylor. It's like asking if you, Curt, George and Charlie are related because you're the Smiths.

George S: We have nothing to do with that band.

Charlie M: And we're not related either. I'm half Chinese half Australian. George, Curt and Toby are Englishmen.

Toby S: Yeah.

We finally reached our train and hopped in before it could leave for London. I'm excited to go home now because we've been outside of Cambridge for a while and went through a journey. Now we wanna give this journey a break because of Curt's injured rib.

Jon: What a journey, guys.

Kate: Yeah, now we're gonna give it a break before heading to Ireland.

Freddie: God, I wanna meet this girl so badly but health comes first anyway. Right, uncle Curt?

Curt: Yup.

Brad: Especially because your bones tend to deteriorate as you age.

Simon: Now I'm scared of doing Zodiac hero work again.

Zach: You guys don't have to do much if you don't want to crack your bones.

Rick: You do realise we are getting older.

Kylie: Yeah.

The train began to move as we gave ourselves a little mini-tour of Wales again. But this time, we're also going to see Somerset and some other counties as well before heading to East Anglia. Even though I'm looking forward to the Ireland trip, we also need to give ourselves a break too.

Zach: Even though I'm looking forward to this Ireland trip, we need to take care of Curt first.

Ryan L: That's a good thing to hear from our beloved Zodiac leader.

Zach: I myself am also part Irish so that's why I'm excited.

Ryan L: So am I.

Kate: I'm Irish too, Paul and Jim are also Irish.

Jim: Yeah, my dad is half Irish.

Kate: I don't think I'm referring to you, I'm referring to another Jim from Scotland.

Beau: Scotland?

Connor B: Scotland?

Kylie: I thought he's Irish.

Kate: His parents were Irish but he grew up in Scotland.

Kylie: Oh yeah.

Zach: The thing is, many of us are of Irish descent as well so many of us are looking forward for this trip but health comes first. I also don't wanna risk myself to the point I'd get a trach.