𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Everyone, please meet Draco Malfoy, Dragon,  please meet my brothers, Amadeo, Malachi, August, Demetrius, Cassian, Rosendo, and Rhory." The youngest Lione introduced them to each other while the Malfoy Heir politely shook each of their hand. Lili noticed a mop of offended grey hair. "Oh, and Reagan, he's adopted."

Everyone erupted to a small breath laugh while Reagan gasped more offended.

"That's the most words you've spoken since we were five." Draco teased poking fun at his cousin.

Calypso faux scowled, "Hush you."

Draco shrugged ignoring his cousin, "Let's all go inside, yes? I doubt you'll appreciate a tour, how about tea with Mother?"

"Sounds good," Malachi hummed. "I am very cold."

"Everyone inside then." Amadeo ushered.

Having tea with eight brothers, plus one adopted, her cousin, and her aunt was amusing and entertaining. It was surreal to see Narcissa smiling and laughing so freely, she was so used to seeing her worried, tight-lipped, and in constant turmoil. All while the fun lasted, the Goddess was back in a land where her magic was on constant alert. 

At first, it was a little brush on her magic, almost as if it was testing the waters. Then it turned to feed off of it after getting a taste. The girl listened to her intuition to see her Uncle walking past with a familiar book she saw in her brother's memory. The silver black excused herself, before making a run for it. Lucius will keep that book with him at all times.

Harry. Calypso called out, her whole body turning transparent as she sped through the hallways and up the Malfoy library. If she knew her uncle enough, he hid most things in plain sight.

Yeah? I'm packing for tomorrow, what? Harry replied, looking confused about whether to fold his socks or not, but what his sister said next stopped him.

Do you have any idea how to kill a Horcrux?

Sudden inquiry, but I think you know that.

Sorry, I meant, do you know where the other soul keepers are?

One is Hangleton, there's one in the black vaults, probably the notebook, there's me, then Nagini, er- I think that all?

I have the book in sight. Calypso informed him, slipping through the deeper part of the library. Her eyes quickly found the diary.

Careful, Lili.

She reached up to grab the diary but a loud bang resonated from the bookshelf next to her. She looked up to see one of the elves cleaning. The girl carefully merged in the bookshelves just as her uncle came barreling by the corner. Her eyes searched for any hints as to why he was in distress. A sigh escaped her lip before walking back to exit the bookshelf through the wall and into the hallway. 

Malacus chrip beside her and they both shared a nod. 

Plan to execute, Lili.

Aye, Aye.