Movie

Alex- turn your volume off. This isn't over.
Ashley- what isn't over?
Alex-we need to talk about last Saturday.
Ashley- we don't.
Alex-we do.
Ashley-why?
Alex-I have question that need answering?
Ashley-what question
Alex- 1. Why you run into the house? 2. Why was you just standing on the top of the stairs mumbling to yourself? 3. What color are my eye? 4. Why you ask me to leave? I have more we will start there.

Ashley- Ree disappeared. When I text she told me she was in my room avoiding someone. 2. The someone she wanted to avoid I told her I would ask to leave I was working up the nerve 3. Why are you asking this? They are green. 4. I can't answer that without giving away friend secrets.
Alex- let's recap. Ree was avoiding someone, you told Ree you would ask them to leave. But you asked me to leave. Wait REE was avoiding me? Why? That's not right. That's not her secret.
Ashley- wait "not her secret" what do you know about this?
Alex- wait. I know, you ask Carter and I to leave.
Ashley- ................
Alex- did you ask me to leave for the same reason she wanted Carter gone?
Ashley- NO.
Alex. You know He likes her? Did you not notice how he came running in her to sit next to her. Look at his leg. He's got it touching hers and look at her face.

Ashley glances over at them and burst out laughing. Ree jumps almost out of her skin and Carter groans, then yells what the hell Ashley. She covers up her face mumbling something and I laugh.

Alex- he's had a crush on her for years, never told her because she's your best friend.

Ashley- omg Alex how do I not tell her now. Why did you tell me.

Alex- so you know my eyes are green?

Ashley- Ugg. Alex yes I know your eyes are green. Your black hair your 6'2, wear a size 12 shoe.

Alex-you have brown eyes and brown hair your 5'4 and beautiful.

Ashley-what?

Alex- I told you Ree and I have a lot in common.

I look over to see a confused look on Ashley's face. Holding her phone trying to  figure out what to text back.

Ashley- explain.

Alex-explain what happen Saturday. And I'll explain.

Ashley- ugggg. Alex.
Btw: what movie did we just watch?

Alex- no clue. I was watching you.

Ashley-............

Bro code was brokeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें