Text

Sunday
I'm sorry I didn't get to say
goodbye last night. You disappeared and I waited for you to show back up and you didn't.

Ashley- who is this?

Alex

Ashley- why are you texting me? How did you get my number?

Alex- I'm not sure what happen last night? Renee put your number in my phone.

Ashley- why would she give you my phone number and why would you want it?

Alex- Well after she shoved me and left little finger bruises all over me, we figured out we have something in common.

Ashley-what?

Alex- what? What?

Ashley- what do you have in common

Alex- a few things. Now tell me what happen last night.

Ashley- Alex I can't.

Alex-why?
Alex- Ashley
Alex-Answer me
Alex- damnit Ashley

Monday
Alex- please talk to me.

            Ashley/Ree
Ashley- Ree what the hell? Why did you give Alex my phone number. What do y'all have in common and why won't he tell me.

Ashley- REE. EXPLAIN.
Ashley- Alex said he has " little finger bruises on his chest"

Ree- hahaha he deserves it and more the boy is an idiot. Look Ashley maybe talk to him. I can't telling you. I know I'm your BBFL. But you need to talk to him.

Ashley- just tell me.
Ashley- you really not texting me back now
Ree- I love you my sister from another mister and mistress.

            Ashley/Alex
Ashley- Alex I can not explain to you about last night, can we not drop it please.

Alex- can't or won't

Ashley- both.

Alex- 🥺☹️😫😭

Ashley- you wanna tell me one of the few things you have in common with Ree?

Alex- nope.