m - argument

"matt why are you acting like this!" i yelled, tears brimming in my eyes.
"says you!" he yells back. he looks so angry. we've never argued like this before. and it was over a guy! he asked me for my number, and i literally said no! but he's upset because i said
"sorry" when i told the guy no.
"jesus chris matt, come back to me when you fix your fucking jealousy problem." i said, shaking my head, and pushing my way past him walking out of his room. tears were now falling down my face, but i didn't know where to go. nick and chris were asleep, and i usually stayed in matt's room, so the only place was my usual spot. it was a calm place in the forest, ontop of a dried rock waterfall. i stormed out of the house and started jogging to my spot, putting my headphones in and playing my spotify playlist. i didn't know why he was so upset at me. i didn't do anything wrong.
in about 5 minutes i got to my spot, and climbed up the waterfall. once i got to the top, i laid down on my back and stared at the stars. my phone was going off in my pocket but i ignored it. i didn't wanna talk to anyone right now, especially matt.

matt pov:

fuck fuck fuck. what have i done? i yelled at her over nothing, i was just jealous. and now she disappeared and i have no idea where she is. i start to shake and tears sting my eyes. i feel so guilty for yelling at her. i need to find her. i can't drive while having an anxiety attack but i'm doing it anyways, i need to find y/n. i get in the van and start to drive.
after 10 minutes i still can't find her and park on the side of the road by the forest. i can't help but just cry into my steering wheel. i fucked up bad.

y/n pov:

i finally calm down, and start to walk out of the forest. mascara had ran down my face and i looked like a mess. once i got to the main road, i saw what looked like matt's van parked. curious, i walked over and saw matt in the drivers seat. he was shaking and has his head on the steering wheel. he was having an attack.

i ran up to his car and opened the drivers door, and climbed into his lap. i wrapped my arms around him and buried my head in the crook of his neck.
"y-y/n.. i-" he starts, but i cut him off.
"shh.. just breathe. it's okay. i'm right here." i said, running my hand through his hair softly. i feel his body start to relax, but his arms were still wrapped around my torso tightly.
"i'm sorry for scaring you matt." i whispered into his neck.
"it's not your fault, y/n. i'm sorry for yelling at you over something that stupid. i was just jealous." he said, as i pulled away from the hug, still in his lap. i put my hands on his face and leaned in, softly kissing him. he kissed me back, pulling my closer by my waist. once he pulled away i hugged him one more time and climbed over to the passengers seat. he interlocked our fingers with his right hand and had his left on the steering wheel, and drove us home. once we got there we quietly walked inside and into matt's room. we laid down and i snuggled into his side, and he wrapped his arms around me playing with my hair.

"i love you." i whispered.

"i love you too." he whispered back, and i drifted off to sleep.