Jealous (Rooster x Reader)

(Just to make this clear Penny is Y/n aunt and she lives with her and works at the wreck with Penny)

Y/n's POV:
     Tonight Penny let me have a night off to hang out with my friends. Gosh I hate myself for doing this to Coyote but how am I supposed to get Rooster's attention. Rooster is constantly flirting with me and I always catch him staring and whne I do he always winks. God I just wish he would ask me out already. So here I am abt to flirt with Coyote to Make Rooster jealous. Taking a deep breathe looking back over my shoulder I catch Rooster once again staring at me. I look towards Coyote who is standing across the pool table from Rooster. I make my way up to the bar ordering 2 beers one for me and one for Coyote. Grabbing them from Penny I say a quick thank you heading back to the pool table walking up to Coyote "here" I say and he turns to me looking at the beer in my hand. "Thanks Y/n" he says taking the beer throwing his arm around my shoulder. "Who's winning?" I ask looking up at him. "I am believe it or not" he says chuckling looking down at me. " well look at you go" I say patting his chest. I glance over at Rooster who's jaw is clenched glaring at me and Coyote. After the pool game was over Rooster huffed loudly And says "I'm leaving" in an angry tone. He pushes past the crowd dissapearing out the front door. " what's his problem?" Coyote says walking back over to me. I shrug looking at Coyote. "I think I'm gonna go home too" I say. Glancing out the window and it just so happened that Roosters bronco was parked outside of it which means he was still watching us. I lean up kissing Coyotes cheek before walking off towards the front door. Walking down the side of the building to my car I just happened to walk past Roosters car so I sway my hips brushing my hair off my shoulder.

A week later
It's been a week and I've been flirting with Coyote non stop but Rooster hasn't said or done anything. I push the thought out of my head and continue wiping down the counter. Right now I was waiting for the bar to open so I could start my shift. Hearing the bell ring signaling someone has entered the bar I look up and see Rooster walking through the door. " hey Rooster the bar doesn't open til 5" I say and he slowly walks over playing with his hands. "Im uh actually here to talk to you." I nod my head signaling for him to continue. " uh well uh I like you and I know you like Coyote but I just needed to get it off my chest " he says and turns towards the front door. " Rooster wait I like you too. I don't like Coyote I was just flirting with him to make you jealous." "What?" My head whipping towards the kitchen door recognizing Coyotes voice. " Coyote what are you doing here." Looking at the bouquet of flowers "what have I done" I think  to myself. " I was coming to surprise you Penny let me through the back door. I was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend but I guess you never really liked me. I should've known a girl like you could never like a guy like me" Coyote says as he throws the clowers on the ground storming out of the front door. " COYOTE WAIT!!!" I say running to the front door. "I'll be right back Rooster" I say before running after Coyote. "Coyote wait please" I say as I catch his arm. He turns around looking down at me." Will you leave me alone Y/n. I can't believe you would do that to me." "I'm
Sorry Coyote I'm so sorry Coyote. I shouldn't have done that to you." "He shakes his head before walking away from me. I walk back into the Hard Deck and see Rooster still standing there. "What have I done. I didn't mean to hurt Coyote" "I don't know Y/n but I'll see you tomorrow" he says walking to the door. "Rooster wait" I say running up to him grabbing his face pulling him into a kiss. He pulls away smiling " as much as I want to kiss you and call you mine" he says and my heart drops " but you need to fix things with Coyote that wasn't fair what you did to him so after you fix things with Coyote then your all mine." "Okay" I sad nodding. He smiles and says "good girl now I've gotta go" kissing my nose.

                           2 hours later
I sigh as I spot Coyote from across the bar. "Hey Penny I've gotta do something real quick" I say and she nods. Walking up to him I tap his shoulder lightly. " hey Coyote can I talk to you" "uh ya sure let's go outside" we both walk outside. " listen Coyote I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that to you! I- I- don't know what I was thinking" I ramble as tears start to form in my tears. Coyote turns to me. " Y/n it's okay I forgive you. I know why you did it. Ya it hurt me just don't do it again." He says chuckling at the last part. " well I guess you won't have to do it again because I know you and Rooster will be together for a long time." I look up at him wiping my tears. " I can tell he really loves you Y/n so get back in there and get your man." He says patting my back. "Coyote your the best friend I could ask for! I'm so sorry I hurt you I really am." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. " it's okay Y/n. Your a pretty good friend sometimes." He says laughing giving me a squeeze. We walk back inside and join the others. Rooster glances over at me giving me a look asking if I did it. I nod my head smiling and he walks Over to me wrapping his arms around my waist spinning me around while kissing me. When he sets me down Coyote leans over and says " I told you he loves you" Rooster smiles at that comment pulling me close to him. " I really do love you! Will you be my girlfriend miss Y/n L/n?" I nod my head leaning up to kiss him. " Y/N I NEED YOU BACK AG THE BAR!!!" I hear Penny yell. My eyes go wide as I say " SHIT!! I'm still on the clock." I kiss rooster on the cheek "I'll see you later" before running back to the bar.

-—————————————————————
Oof I had a little bit of trouble writing this one but thank you so much to vividlydreaming for the Request!! Hope you enjoy !!