"Just leave me alone" ( Fanboy x Reader)

I've been stuck to Hangman's side all night but I can't help myself but to sneak glances at Fanboy. We all our hanging out at the Hard Deck before the mission just blowing off steam. But something's been up with fanboy tonight he's got this grumpy facial expression the entire night so far. Hangman throws his arm around my shoulder and all I can do is watch fanboy. The thing is I like him a lot but I don't think he likes me I mean we aren't that close but I would say we are friends. But somehow I'm drawn to him the he looks hot doing anything his personality his laugh everything. Out of the corner of my eye I see Fanboys jaw clenched and he huffs very loudly and starts to walk to the exit. I shove Hangman's arm off me and he gives me a what are you doing look and I say " I'll be right back" he shrugs and goes back to his pool game. I push past all the pilots and push the front door open searching the parking lot for Fanboy. I finally spot him at the end of the parking lot propped against his truck arms crossed over his chest. " hey are you okay ?" I ask him as I walk up to him causing him to jump a little. " uh ya" "are you sure? You don't-" he cuts me off saying " drop it Y/n okay I just wanna be left alone" his voice slowly getting louder " fine don't tell me I was just trying to be a good friend" I spat at him guilt washing over his face. I turn and start walking back to the bar when I hear him yell " I'm just tired of watching you like someone else" I turn back towards him confused "someone else?" " yes I'm tired of watching you like Hangman because I wanna be the one you love I wanna make you smile and laugh God! I can't do this anymore and I'm sure Hangman's waiting for you right now so you should go" "Fanboy I don't li-" " I know Y/n you can save me the rejection" "Fanboy just let-"
" what do you not understand I don't wanna hear you reject me just leave me alone" " FANBOY IF YOU INTERRUPT ME AGAIN I WILL SLAP YOU" I yell leaving him shocked. I sigh and say " what I was trying to say is I don't like Hangm-" " bu-"
" FANBOY" I yell cutting him off "let me finish damn! as I was saying I don't like Hangman I like you" I say and he nods his head. " ya real funny joke Y/n?" "Fanboy i like you too im not lying" I say leaning up kissing his cheek. I back up to see his cheeks flush red he looks away starting to smile. I brush my finger tips across his cheek making him look at me. He looks into my eyes " I could never like that cocky son of a bitch" I say barely above a whisper. I lean up kissing him he takes a second to kiss back but when he does he kisses back with so much passion. He pulls away wrapping his arms around my waist lifting me up into the air spinning me around. I giggle and he " will you be mine?" "Yes I will" I say as he sets me down kissing me again.

—————————————————————
Thank you so much to Averyrennie for this idea!!
Hope you enjoy !