" my love" (Rooster x Reader)

( this is a part two to the "I love you" imagine)

Y/n's Pov:

I can't believe it me and Rooster were finally married. But of course duty calls and he was called for a dangerous mission right after the wedding. We didn't even get to go on our honey moon. Right now I'm sitting in our shared apartment watching tv but I wasn't even listening to it because today Rooster comes back from his mission. It's been on my mind all day but I know he'll be okay. I look at the time on my phone it was 8pm but my attention is drawn to my screensaver. It was a picture of me and rooster from our wedding photoshoot. I was in my beautiful wedding dress and he was in his tux his arm was around my waist and my hand was on his cheek as we were kissing. I really missed him even tho it had only been a month since he left. I fight back the tears that threaten to spill but they all start to flow when I hear the door open and I see rooster step in and drop his bag waiting for me to be in his arms. I jump off the coach and sprint into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist squeezing him so tight. "Hi my love" rooster says making my stomach erupt w butterfly. "Hi there handsome" I say as I plant a kiss on his lips. He carries me into the living room setting me on the coach he pulls my legs straight so he can lay in between my legs. I run my fingers through his hair as he lays his head on my stomach. " so how was the mission?" " it went well. How has my new wife been?" I giggle "well she's been good. Missing her new husband for sure" Rooster takes my hands and intertwines our fingers. " well sweetheart I've missed you too" he says as he kisses both my hands. We sit in Silent for a while til Rooster breaks the silence. " hey babe?" "Yes handsome?" He turns over and props himself up on his elbows. " I'm sorry we didn't get to go on our honey moon." My heart melts as I put both my hands on his cheeks. " it's okay I promise" Tho I was sad we didn't go on our honey moon I was fine with it cause I know he was making his father proud. "You know Rooster your dad would be so proud of you!" He looks into my eyes and says " I know I just wish you could have met him he would have loved you" His eyes start to fill with tears so I quickly say "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring him up and make you cry" "it's okay my love like you always say it's good to cry sometimes." He wipes his eyes and lays his head back on my stomach. Grabbing a hold of my hand he says " why don't we watch a movie ?" " okay what do you want to watch?" "10 things I hate abt you?" Letting go of his hand to grab the remote."Sure why not" I put the movie on and take his hand back in mine brushing his knuckles over my bottom lip. 30 minutes into the movie I hear soft snores and I look down to see Rooster passed out. I smile softly as I turn back to the movie turning it off. I shift a little bit to get comfy feeling Rooster tighten his grip on my hand. I hear him mumble "don't leave pls stay." Brushing a hand through his hair I say " I'm not going anyway handsome". I close my eyes falling asleep in my new apartment with my new husband. This is everything I could ever asked for.

The end