So happy ( Hangman x Reader)

Imma do this one a little different. This one is gonna be in Hangman's pov.

Jakes pov:

   I wipe the sweat off my forehead with my arm. I was currently bent over the hood of my truck fixing a few things. I keep the door into the house propped open just in case my wife needs me. Oh I forgot to say she's 8 months pregnant and she looks like she's abt to pop. All of the sudden I hear her calling my name " JAKE ! JAKE COME HERE HURRY!". The tools in my hand drop to the ground with a loud clatter. I run into the house down the hall slipping on the rug as I enter the living room. " what what's wrong are you okay? What's the matter" "I'm okay come here the baby just kicked" she says and I sigh in relief. I walk over to her and she takes my hand placing it over her exposed belly. And sure enough the baby kicked again. She giggles at me excitedly "did you feel that" she asks and I nod my eyes feeling with tears. "Aw baby why are you crying" she says taking my face into her small hands. " I just this is perfect everything is perfect. You are perfect our baby is gonna be perfect. Our lives together are just perfect." She smiles at my words and kisses me. "Jake I love you so much. I could have asked for a better husband or daddy to my child." She says. Looking at her now she looks absolutely gorgeous her hair was in a messy bun she has a tank top on that was pulled up exposing her swollen belly and she was wearing those shorts  I love. " your so beautiful baby" I say kissing her forehead. She blushes but tries to hide it by putting her head into my chest. She lifts her head and says " you might wanna shower". I give her a fake hurt look and say " are you trying to tell me I smell I'm offended." I say laughing and kissing her face multiple times. "I love you Y/n my beautiful wife" she blushes again and replies "I love you too my handsome husband" I kiss her one last time and stand up. " I'm gonna go shower I'll be right back" she nods smiling. I grab the blanket off the coach and drape it over her planting a kiss on her head.

How did I get so lucky ?
  I don't know what I would do without her

—————————————————————
Thank you so much to shleigh76 for this idea!
Hope you enjoy !!