Shy (bob x reader)

The water looked beautiful as the sun set over the ocean. I look back over my schedule to the hard deck building buzzing with people. I looked back over the water pulling my knees to my chest and resting my head on them. I breathe in and out smelling the salty air sighing in contentment. I hear footsteps approaching me but I don't turn around. Then I hear his shy voice from behind me. " uh he- hey Y/n are you ok- okay?" I turn around and look up at Bob giving him a sweet smile and patting next to me signaling him to sit next to me. "Ya I'm okay the sun set was just to beautiful to not watch" I say looking back out at the water as he sits next to me w a grunt. I can feel the awkward tension between us so I decide to break the silence. " why'd you come out here ?" "Oh uh I just wanted to make sure you were okay" "Aw that's sweet of you Bob" I say as I lay my head on his shoulder. I feel him stiffen but soon relax. Everybody thinks I like Rooster because of how close we are but really I like Bob. We are very close too and he suddenly a few weeks ago started to act weird around me. He stutters a lot which I think is cute but I wonder what's wrong. " Hey Bob can I ask you something?" " uh ya sure Y/n" " You've been acting weird these past few weeks are you okay? You know you can tell me anything". He stiffens again so I lift my head looking at him. " uh ya I'm okay" I intertwine my fingers w his and he stiffens even more. " Bob are you sure your okay you've stiffened everytime I've touched you. Am I making you uncomfortable? " I ask as I take my hand out of his. His eyes widen at what I said and he quickly replied " no no you could never make me uncomfortable Y/n I- uh I-"  I smile at his attempt to speak so I take his hand back in mine and he relaxes. "Never mind" he says so I decide I'm gonna confess my feelings. " you know Bob" I start as I lay my head back on his shoulder. " everybody thinks I like rooster but really I like my other best friend " I look at him and see confusion written on his face. " your other best friend? Aren't I your other bes- YOU LIKE ME?!?!" I giggle at him and nod my head. I start getting worried as he hasn't said anything for a few seconds. " I understand if you don't feel the sa-" " No i um I uh I actually feel the same" he whispers. "I'm sorry Bob I can't hear you" " I uh actually like you too Y/n" I sigh in relief as I kiss him on the cheek laying my head back on his shoulder. He hesitates but kisses me on the head. I lift my head looking at him and then looking g at his lips. He starts to lean in but backs away quickly. I grab his face and pull him closer saying " quit hesitating and just kiss me already" he looks shocked as i pull his face to mine kissing him. He doesnt rlly kiss back so I pull away. " I uh I'm sorry " he says and I smile at him and he chuckles nervously. I turn towards him wrapping my arms around his neck and he awkwardly wraps his arms around my waist patting my lower back. " Bob you know it doesn't have to be awkward around me it's normal for couples to show affection." " couples?" " uh ya I thought we were a couple now ? Sorry I guess I just assumed" I say unwrapping my arms from his neck. He suddenly gets a burst of confidence and pulls me closer by my waist. "No we're a couple now Y/n" he says and I giggle wrapping my arms back around his neck resting my head in the crook of his neck as he pulls me into his lap. " I like shy Bob but I like confidence Bob better" I say as I plant another kiss on his cheek. He blushes as we sit on the sand in the dark just listening to the waves crash. I sigh again in contentment just basking in this perfect moment w my boy and the beautiful sound of the waves crashing against the shore. It couldn't get better than this.

—————————————————————
I thought I'd do Bob because I love that sweetheart🥹
Hope y'all enjoy this one