Chapter 15: My little apple~

A few years later... (Aberl now 5 years old, Andy: 25, Peter: 30, Dei: 20)

Andy's POV:
I was busy making some breakfast, waiting for Aberl and Peter to come back from visiting Melody and Felix. Dei was upstairs, fixing her room. I heard someone open the door. "Hi Mom!!! We're back!!!" Aberl shouted out. He sprinted towards me and gave me a hug. Peter went next to me and gave me a kiss. "Um, are y'all having a family huddle without me?" We heard Dei said from the stairwell. "Auntie!!!" Aberl went over to hug her. "At least someone remembers me." She gave a small huff and proceeded to hug Aberl. "Breakfast is almost ready everyone, settle down now." We all sat down to eat and talked for a while. We all started telling stories. "Dad, do you remember how aunt Dei was when she was my age?" Aberl asked Peter. Dei looked over and started crossing her arms for him not to say anything. Peter didn't get the message. "I remembered that your aunt liked to throw herself in the mud and always come back to the barn, leaving muddy footprints all over the place." He continued telling funny stories about Dei while she covered her face in embarrassment. "Hey Dei, how about you tell stories to Aberl about Peter when you were growing up with him at the barn?" Dei smiled while Peter stood there, a bit scared. "Don't you dare Dei..." He threatened her. "Should of kept your mouth shut when you talked about me..." Aberl payed close attention to Dei's stories about his father when he was young. Peter hid his face like Dei did earlier. I was laughing a bit about some stories that Dei was telling us. Peter looked up and glared at me. He looked like he was thinking of something and then smirk. Whatever he thought of included me in it. He turned to Dei and whispered into her ear. Aberl looked at me, wondering what was happening. Dei looked at Peter then at me. She definitely smiled at what he said. "Well, shit..." I thought silently. "Hey Aberl, wanna have a sleepover at your godmother's place?" I saw Aberl beamed in excitement. "Sure!!! Can we go mom?" I was gonna say no but Peter interrupted. "Sure you can bud, me and your mom have to stay behind due to something, we won't be able to join you there but your aunt will." Aberl went into his room to grab his sleeping bag. "Alright, you two are hiding something and I don't like the looks of it, so one of you better fess up..." I turned to Peter and Dei waiting for an answer. "Well, earlier today, Aberl asked me and Peter for a little sister or brother, since he gets lonely sometimes so this is the only opportunity to have it..." I turned immediately red, if that's even possible for an apple. "Peter, why would you agree to this? You said you only wanted one..." I asked him. He turned to me with a dirty smirk. "Shouldn't have laughed when Dei was telling those stories about me...~" Aberl came back with his sleeping bag. "Ready to go Aberl?" Dei turned to him. "I'm ready!!! Bye Dad, bye Mama!!!" I watched as Dei and Aberl left through the front door. As soon as they left, Peter picked me up and took me to our room. "Peter, I'm sure we can talk about this and not do what I think you're going to do to me..." He pinned me to the bed and looked at me. "Sorry dear, it's the only way in my opinion. After all, you like it when I get horny~" "shit..."

- last lemon-

He started kissing me passionately before he started getting on the naughty stuff. He unbuttoned his overalls while sliding the straps off mine. He took off my shirt and then his. He started giving me love bites all over my body while I moaned. I started getting into it. We continued to kiss until he shoved me down. I started sucking his d!ck and we continued doing that for a while. I pulled away to breathe until Peter picked me up and pinned me to the bed again. He already started rubbing his cock on my pussy and I couldn't help but moan a bit. He shoved it in me and I started moaning louder. He thrusted into me slowly, since he's bigger than me and doesn't want to hurt me. How cute. "S- speed up..." I mumbled a bit. "Mind repeating that andy~" I knew what he wanted and I gave in after begging for a while. "F- faster Daddy~" He started picking up the pace and I moaned loudly while holding onto the sheets. We continued doing this for an hour. He kept thrusting into me and I kept moaning louder. It feels so good but I knew we have to stop at some point. He started thrusting into me faster and harder while I continued to moan. Eventually, he hit my womb and I knew the deed was done but we continued.

A few hours later...

Peter's POV:
I woke up to hearing Andy puking in the bathroom. He came back and saw me looking at him. "Hey Peter, what time is it?" I looked at the clock (not Claus lol) and saw it was 4 in the morning already. Andy lay down next to me and started cuddling into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him. I liked whenever we do this. It's like a small reminder that we still love each other. I gave him a small kiss in the head. We held each other until he said something. "Thank you Peter for being in my life. I'm lucky to have you with me." I lifted his chin a bit. "I'm the lucky one to have you in my life Andy." We kissed and we went to sleep. We woke up around 7 and took a shower together. We went down to make breakfast until we heard the door open. "Hi Mom!!! Hi Dad!!!" Aberl ran over to hug us. "Morning you two. Already did the deed last night bro?"

Aberl POV:
I was confused when Auntie said that. I saw mom and dad turned away, looking a bit red. I don't know why. "Breakfast will be ready in a bit. How about you go leave your stuff in your room Aberl?" I went into my room, to leave my stuff. I came back and sat down to eat. I was eating when a question popped up in my head.

Peter's POV:
We were eating until Aberl asked us a question. "Hey Dad. How did you and mom meet?" I turned to him and then to Andy. "I'll tell you when we finish eating buddy." We finished eating and sat down on the couch. Aberl payed close attention to our story. "Your mom and I first met when your mom was looking for his keys in the barn. It was the first time I saw him. We talked for a bit and started playing a game of tag." I continued telling the story on how we both fell in love and how we had him. I held Andy close while I said the rest of the story. "Wow!!! You must love him a lot Dad. Mom's really special to you." I turned to him. "You're special to me too Aberl. You're my son after all." Dei huffed a bit. "You're special too Dei." Dei joined in on the family hug. I heard Andy say something. "You're my special big pumpkin..." I whispered back to him.

"You're my little apple~"