Chapter 13: the baby coming

3rd POV:
Dei, Andy, and Peter were busy watching a movie at their house. It's been 3 months since the gender reveal and everyone knew the baby was gonna be called Aberl. Everyone was having a good time until it was time for bed. Everyone slept for a while until Andy's water broke.

Peter's POV:
I was sleeping until I felt someone shaking my arm violently. I woke to see Andy panicking. "What's wrong love?" Andy looked at me and said 3 words I wouldn't have except. "The baby's coming..." I immediately got up and grabbed him. "DEI, GET UP, THE BABY'S COMING!!!" She immediately flew the door open and grabbed me and Andy. "NO TIME TO GO ON FOOT, I'M FLYING YOU BOTH THERE QUICKLY!!!' For the first time, I was actually scared. As Andy went into the emergency room and was in labor, I started pacing around. I was worried if Andy or the baby may not make it. Dei was sitting in the chair and was praying for Andy's and Aberl's safety. Strange for a demon entity but glad she was doing it. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." I was cussing silently. "Why did this have to be so nerve wrecking? I HATE IT!!!" Some nurses and patients looked at us. "Um sit down bro, they're looking at us..." I sat down and started wondering how the fuck Dei was so calmed about this. WE'RE HAVING THE BABY RIGHT NOW. "Something in your mind bro?" She must of sense me staring at her. "How the fuck are you so calm? The baby is coming and you're sitting like it's a normal thing." I explained. "Well, I am a bit worried for their health but we both know that Andy's strong and we know the baby has been developing healthy so we should have a bit of confidence that they're gonna make it." I looked at her blankly. "How the fuck do you make this sound so not worrying?" Dei looked at me. "It's my gift bro." We sat for at least half an hour until a doctor came in. "Is anyone family to Andy the Apple?" We both looked at him and walked over to him. "I'm his husband and this is my sister. Is everything alright?" I asked, a bit worried. "Congratulations mister, you are a father now and you're an aunt now little lady." He showed us where Andy was at. "Here he is." We both looked over and saw Andy holding the baby. My baby. "Thank you mister, and don't call me little lady." Dei said a bit offended from earlier. I made my way to Andy and to see my kid. He was so small. He looked like me and Andy. He had a bit of orange spots around his red face and had a few tentacles wrapped around him. He was perfect. Dei made her way to us and looked over. "Told ya the baby would look like you. He's so small and cute!!!" I smiled at her and looked at Andy. He looked tired. "How about you rest hun. I'll hold the baby for now." He passed our kid slowly to me. He was almost the size of my hand. He was so perfect. "Hey, can I hold him?" Dei asked. "Sure sis, just sit in the chair and I'll pass him to you." She say in the chair next to Andy and I passed my kid to her. She looked down at him and squealed when the baby opened his eyes. He had Andy's eyes. "Bro, he so cute. It's melting my heart..." I could see tears in her eyes. He is adorable. She almost screamed when the baby yawned. "Take him before I go crazy." I held Aberl when Dei went outside and started screaming. "Guess she can't handle his cuteness." I sat on the chair Dei was in and looked over at Andy. "Dei was right, you are one strong apple."

The next morning...

Andy and our baby Aberl were being discharged today. Andy made a full recovery last night. As we made our way out off the hospital, with Aberl in Andy's arms, I picked up Andy bridal style. "Peter, you know I can walk right?" He said, a bit embarrassed. "I know but you just had a baby yesterday. Let me do this for my lovely husband/waifu." He didn't complain and we walked all the way to our house. "Imma go tell the others while you guys get Aberl adjusted into his new home." Dei said. "Sure sis, we'll be waiting for y'all." She left and me and Andy went into Aberl's room. We put him in his cradle since he was asleep. "C'mon Andy, we'll get him when he's awake." We made our way out of there quietly. "I can't believe he's already here Peter. It felt like only yesterday he was still in me and now look, he's in our home now, sleeping softly in his new room." Andy said happily. I gave him a kiss in his cheek. "I know dear, time goes by quickly after all." We sat in the couch, while watching something on TV when we heard someone knocking. Dei opened the door quietly, with the others behind her. "Where's little Aberl? I wanna hold him." Margaret asked. "He's asleep for now, let's wait for him to wake up." I said. "Can't believe the baby's already here in his new home." Melody said. "Yeah, it was only yesterday he was still in you Andy. Also, how are you feeling right now?" Claus said. "I'm very happy that my child was born healthy and he was discharged today." Andy said. We continued to talk until Felix went up into Aberl's room. I followed and it turns out that Aberl was already awake. Felix must of heard him cry or something. Felix was busy playing with him until I spoke. "How about we bring him down and meet him to the others?" Felix looked at me. "Sure, can I hold him when we get down there?" I looked at him. "why not carry him now?" I asked. "I don't want to drop him..." He looked a bit nervous when he said that. "Sure bud."

Andy's POV:
I saw Felix and Peter coming down the stairs, with Aberl in Peter's arms. "Already awake huh?" I said. "Yup! Felix heard him and wanted to bring him down here so he can hold him." Felix sat on the couch, while Peter passed Aberl to him. I could see that Felix was trying his best not to drop him or anything. He was a bit nervous. Melody sat next to him and looked over his shoulder. "He looks just like you two guys." I smiled a bit while Peter rubbed the back of his head. "He's so small and cute. You guys must be so happy to have him."

We're lucky he came into our lives