Chapter 8: The night before the wedding

Andy's POV:
I was walking around the forest to relax myself when I saw a dragonoid creature walk past through the trees. I decided to peek behind a tree and saw an entity covered in some black substance with a dragon head with yellow eyes and it wasn't alone. There was another one but a bit bigger, with a pumpkin head. "What the-" I took a step back and accidentally broke a twig in the process, loud enough for the two creatures to hear it. They both made their way towards me and I sprinted. I ran through the forest hoping for someone to see me but no luck. Eventually, the pumpkin head entity grabbed me by my leg. I was already crying. "Please," I started begging, "please don't kill me...." As I looked back at the creature, I looked into it's eyes and realize who it was. This was Peter and the other was Dei. Peter went back to his normal form and hugged me. Dei did as well and joined in. I tried pushing away from them. This isn't them, these aren't the Dei and Peter I know. I was crying and trying to get out of their grasp until Peter kissed me. I pulled away and slapped him. "YOU'RE NOT PETER, YOU'RE JUST WEARING HIS FACE!!!" I yelled back. Peter looked at me hurt and then Dei lifted something from her hand. It was the bracelet I made for her when we first met. "Listen Andy, I know this is strange to you, but let us explain alright." I slowly nodded. We sat down on the ground and they started to explain. "You see Andy, me and Peter are entities. We can alternate our form into any character we want. For example, I chose to be a dragon and Peter chose to be a pumpkin. Also, we have these scary forms that you saw earlier, we only have them out to release any strong emotions we have inside to relax." I looked at her, a bit scared. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "...... I'll let Peter explain that to you." She looked at Peter and he started speaking. "The reason we didn't tell you was because I was scared that you wouldn't love me anymore for having "this" in me." I looked at Peter, and then hugged him. "Oh Peter, you know I love you no matter what. Even if you are half demon." He hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. "I guess you're right..." He said softly. We all got up and went to the barn. "Alright Peter, you're gonna stay here for the night and tomorrow, you'll go straight to Claus's house to get into your suit. Alright???" Dei explained. "Fine, see you tomorrow my future wife~" he whispered to me. "Wait, um Dei? Aren't there like parties before couples get married???" I asked. "Yh they do, Felix and Claus are there with Peter to party, while you are gonna party with the ladies since you're the bride..." Welp, looks like I won't be getting much sleep tonight.

Peter's POV:
As I made my way into the barn, I was surprised to see Claus and Felix there. "Um, what are you guys doing here?" I said. "Didn't your sister tell you? We're having a party before your wedding tomorrow." I saw Felix holding some drinks for us and I saw a few gifts hidden behind a haystack. "Huh, well let's get this party started." A few hours later, we drinking some non alcoholic wine and chatting until Felix said something to Claus. "Hey Claus, aren't we gonna give these gifts to Peter now? It's getting late." "Ah yes, bring them out and hand them over to Peter." They handed me a lot gifts, most of them from the girls. I started opening Melody's first. "Cool, I got some nice new sweaters and a story book, probably for the baby..." I continued opening each gift from my friends. When I opened my sister's gift, it was a collar with Andy's name on it. I pulled it out of the box and immediately started asking myself what the fuck is this. "Hey Peter, there's a note in there." Pointed out Felix. I took the letter out and read it the others.

Dear Peter,
I got you a collar because you're gonna need this in the future when you and Andy decide to give me more nieces and nephews.

Love,
Deianira~
P.S. You better be quiet next time while you make the next baby...

I immediately started blushing, while Felix looked confused and Claus slapped himself in the face. "Damnit sis, you better not give Andy something kinky for him to wear..."

Andy's POV:
I started opening Dei's gifts to see some baby jumpsuits for my baby and a blanket. I started to open the next gift and to see something a bit embarrassing, ok, VERY embarrassing. "What's the matter Andy?~ Why don't you show it to us to see what it is?" I immediately pulled out the revealing outfit she made for me. Everyone looked shocked, except for Melody because Margaret covered her eyes. "Um, why are you giving me this?" I questioned Dei. "Oh, something for you to wear in case Peter wants to have another child with you or for your honeymoon..." She said. "I'll just put this aside and forget about it..." We continued to talk through the night until we all fell asleep.

Tomorrow's gonna be an exciting day....