46

It wasn't long before he came apart and exploded into my mouth. I swallowed every last drop, before he brought my face back up to his, kissing me so hard to the point I felt dizzy.

"You're a naughty girl, baby," he whispered. "A naughty, naughty fucking girl."

And then he flipped me around, running his fingers down my back, causing me to arch it uncontrollably so that my ass was in the air. He slapped my ass, hard, one time, two times, three times, before he lowered his face onto it, kissing it and squeezing it, playing with it with his hands as I moaned.

"You have such a nice ass. It's so fucking soft and sexy."

He let out a guttural groan of appreciation, before I could feel his fingers move to my clit, playing with my wetness, rubbing it up and down at a torturous pace.

"Lorenzo, please..." I whimpered, needing him to stop with the slow-burn.

Needing him to possess me.

Needing him to mark my soul with his.

He continued to rub my clit up and down, before he plunged his fingers inside of me, causing me to buck against him and scream with pleasure.

It started off with two fingers, before he put three in, and then four, moaning at how wet I was for him, moaning at my need for him.

"Fuck Amber, yeah... Take my fingers as if you're taking my fucking cock."

I could feel myself come apart with just his words. Just when I thought he couldn't torture me any further, he began eating my pussy from the back, lapping at the folds, burying his tongue deeper and deeper into my wetness, as I felt screams of pleasure erupt from my mouth.