34

17

AMBER

The clock struck four-thirty P.M.

That meant two and a half hours for me to get ready to see Lorenzo.

Normally, I would get ready in one...

But I wanted to take my time tonight.

Wanting to look my best.

Wanting to look so good that he wouldn't be able to take his eyes off of me the entire night.

I wore a tight red bodycon mini-dress, paired with gold jewelry; a necklace that dipped at the cleavage, big hoop earrings, a nose stud, some bangles, some rings and my belly button piercing.

I wore a choker around my neck, a gold clutch purse, and red high-heels.

The dress hugged all of my curves in all the right places. Emphasizing my huge ass, slim waist and thick thighs.

Then I got started on my hair and make-up.

Tying my hair up, so that more attention could be put on my face and body.

And then I went for a full beat of make-up, from primer, to moisturizer, to foundation, concealer, lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner, contour, eyeshadow...

The works.

I stared at myself in the mirror, my heart thumping against my chest the entire time, just hoping that I looked pretty enough.

And then I turned on my heel, ready to make my way out of my apartment, locking the door behind me.

Ready to wait outside the shopping center for Lorenzo to pick me up.