13

"You stuck-up fucking bitch!" he yelled. "You're just making this harder and harder for yourself. There's no escaping this. The faster you cooperate, the easier this fucking gets for you!"

He grabbed hold of my dress, but I spat on his face, causing him to jolt backwards in disgust, his hands leaping to his face in disgust.

I slapped him, hard, across the face, while he was caught off-guard, feeling myself getting dizzier and dizzier with each passing second.

"You sick bastard!" I shrieked, doing my best to get up on my feet, but he grabbed hold of my dress, and I could hear a small tear in the fabric, as my eyes welled with tears.

"You fucking bitch. I was going to be gentle with you..."

He trailed off his sentence, knocking me down to the ground, and pulled at my dress, leaving my bare ass exposed, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"No, please, no..." I pleaded, my voice hollow, barely above a whisper.

"But staring at this fine ass... God, I want to ram in and out of you so hard to the point I tear you in fucking half."

"Please, no..."

But suddenly, I heard a loud thud behind me. My lungs constricted in horror, wondering what the hell was going on. I could no longer feel the presence of the man who was about to rape me behind me.

And then I heard the same deep, raspy voice that I heard on the dance-floor.

The man with pale hazel brown eyes, that I could get lost in all day...

I slowly moved my body anti-clockwise, my heart thumping against my chest.

The man I never thought I would see again.

He was looming over the bastard, and had knocked him unconscious, to the point the guy's eyes had rolled to the back of his head.

And then he took a gun out of his pocket, aiming it straight at his forehead.

"This is the only thing that motherfuckers like you deserve," he snarled.

And then he shot him, three times, clean in the head.

Causing him to drop dead.