16

His fingers trailed up and down the arch of my bare back at a torturous pace, before he moved them down to my ass, pulling my dress higher, squeezing and slapping my ass. He let out a guttural moan as he squeezed my ass tighter and tighter, rubbing it up and down, before he picked me up, causing me to wrap my thighs tightly around his body, whimpering breathlessly, my need for him getting stronger and stronger.

He took steps backwards, slamming me against the wall as he continued to kiss me desperately, like I was the oxygen he needed to breathe. His lips moved away from my mouth, causing me to whimper at the loss of his touch, before they trailed down my neck, sucking, nibbling and biting on my sensitive spot, as I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Oh God..." I moaned. "Fuck. Don't stop."

He let out a growl so loud, waking up an animalistic side of me that I didn't even know existed.

He took steps backwards, sitting down on a chair, and I straddled his hips, hardly able to get close enough. I could feel his hard length pressed against my thigh, and it only caused me to pool with even more need for him.

I ground my body against his throbbing crotch, feeling how hot he was for me, how hard he was for me, and it turned me on so much to the point I could feel myself getting dizzy.

"Fuck," he growled. "Fuck..."