Ch 18

~A week later~

      Seraphina could feel her fingers start to move again. It was a slow process but thankfully due to her witch side, it sped the process up a bit. When she was finally able to open her eyes, she felt weak. She was starving. A blood bag was handed to her, the smell was almost intoxicating. She grabbed it and drank it as fast as she could.

      "There, love. There you go," He said. His British accent didn't register in her brain. She saw more blood on the table and she reached for another one, ripping the top off. She downed one after another until she was satisfied. She threw the empty bag on the ground and she heard a chuckle. She recognized that sound. She looked to her side to see the person she had been waiting for. Niklaus. Tears fell from her eyes.

      "Now love, don't cry. I'm here now," He said. She sped to him and wrapped him in a hug. She felt one of his hands behind her head and the other wrapped around her waist. He gently rocked her back and forth as she cried.

      "That will never happen to you again, Shokufeh. Never," He said in a serious tone. She pulled away from him and looked him in his eyes.

      "I trusted him, I truly did," She said.

       "I know and he used that vulnerability to his advantage. I've already taken care of it," He said. She released him and looked at her clothes. There was a hole in it and blood. She looked at him with a pout.

      "I need a different shirt," She said. He chuckled and walked over to his dresser. He pulled out a gray long-sleeved shirt and handed it to her. She pulled her shirt off, leaving her in a halter bra. She noticed Klaus staring at her, looking her up and down. She put his shirt on, which fell to her mid thigh. She tucked the front of the shirt into her shorts.

      "Well, don't you look dashing," He said with a smirk. She smiled at him. She looked around at the small building they were in.

      "Don't worry love, I'm currently in the process of building a house here for all of us to fit in," He said. She looked at him.

      "Oh really? And what kind of house would that be?" She asked.

       "A mansion. A large master bedroom with an open walk-in closet. With the choice of any sheets you want on the bed and any choice of wallpaper, or paint, it's up to you. An open ballroom so we can dance to any song you want," He said. Her smile widened. She walked up to him slowly.

      "And would you be in that bedroom with me?" She asked shyly. He looked at her with his vibrant blue eyes.

      "Would you want me with you?" He asked in a low, almost husky voice.

       "Maybe, we will have to see," She said.

       "I feel I should tell you this. Due to our no secret policy. Even when I wasn't with you. I kept an eye on you, everywhere you went. Every state and country you traveled to, I knew where you were at and what you were doing," He said. He then took a box out of the top drawer of his dresser. It had a small, red bow on it.

      "I saw you looking at it in Norway. You lingered on it for several minutes until you walked away," He said. She looked between him and the box. She removed the bow and opened the box up. It was a necklace with an oval ruby that had a criss cross pendant and it was made out of real diamonds and gold. Her mouth opened a bit. She was surprised. She did remember looking at this necklace when she was there.

      "Niklaus this was like twenty seven thousand dollars, how did you?" He tilted her head up with his finger.

       "I will do anything to make you happy, Shoku," He said. He took the necklace out of the box and motioned for her to turn around. She moved her hair out of the way and he gently placed it on her neck. As he was clasping it shut, she could feel his fingers on her neck. They were warm and it sent shocks down her spine. Her eyes fluttered shut and then his hands were gone. She let her hair down and turned back around. He had a smile on his face.