Ch 15

It had been a couple days. Jonathan Gilbert showed up, Isobel showed up and left town. Elena found out about her birth parents. Jeremy knew about vampires now. Pearl got killed. Anna and the Mayor died due to the Gilbert device. Caroline was in the hospital. And now Katherine is back. She shook her head at the downfall of this town. She had heard the news about the wake of the Mayor and was asked to go. She couldn't deny Carol so she agreed.

           She had just pulled up to the house and saw all the people there. One person stood out to her. He pulled up in a jeep and Tyler seemed to recognize him. She walked up to the boys and Tyler introduced them.

         "Seraphina, this is my Uncle Mason," Tyler said. She wondered why he cared that she knew him but she brushed it off.

          "Hello Mason," She said and shook his hand. When she touched him, she had a feeling. He was a werewolf. That's why they were affected by the device.

         "Well, I think I should have never left," Mason said with a smile. Tyler scoffed.

         "Listen if you're gonna flirt, take it somewhere else," He said. Mason laughed and let go of her hand. She walked inside and found Bonnie.

         "Katherine's here," She said in a worried tone. Seraphina looked around. She nodded her head.

        "I'm aware of that. Where did she go?" She asked her. Bonnie shook her head.

        "I don't know," She said.

         "Okay, that's fine. I'll find her," She said. She tried looking around for her, but it was of no use. She was then cornered by Mason.

         "So, how long have you been in Mystic Falls?" He asked her.

         "Going on a year," She said. Mason smiled.

          "Where were you before coming here?" He asked. Seraphina took a glass of Champagne.

         "I traveled. Never really settled down anywhere. I've been here longer than any place I went to," She said, mirroring his smile. She was trying to be nice to him.

         "I traveled as well. There wasn't much for me to do here," He said. Seraphina took a sip of her drink.

         "What's your favorite place you've been to?" He asked her. Seraphina took a moment.

         "Probably, New Orleans. Partied, a lot, and met some people there. Always a place I love going back to," She said. Mason chuckled.

          "I was in Florida. Same thing. Loved it there. Drank a lot, partied a lot. Got into some fights and met some people," He said. She nodded her head.

          "Well, if you will excuse me, I need to find someone," She said. Mason nodded his head and moved aside. She walked past him and walked outside. She looked around and found Stefan. It looked like Katherine had stabbed him. She walked over to him.

         "A little run in with the Ex?" She asked and pulled the candle holder out of his gut. He groaned and got up, then Elena showed up.

          "Oh my God, what happened?" She asked.

         "Katherine," She said. Elena looked at her.

          "And you didn't stop her from stabbing him?" She asked in an angry voice. Seraphina shook her head in disbelief.

         "It happened before I got here. What do you want me to do? Be in multiple places at one time?" She asked sarcastically.

         "Also, we have a bit of a problem. There's a werewolf in town," She said to Stefan. He looked at her.