Ch 7

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Dairies. All rights go to the owner. 

~Flashback~

        Seraphina was at the Salvatore Boarding house. She was discussing some Founders things with the Salvatore's. Suddenly, they were stopped by rustling outside. They all walked out to see a carriage pulling up. A guy walked around and put some steps down. The door opened and a girl stepped out. Seraphina recognized her. It was Katherine Pierce.

~Back to the present day~

        "What are you?" Elena asked. She sounded scared and angry. Seraphina walked out from behind him. Elena looked at her.

        "Seraphina, what is going on!" she yelled. Stefan walked outside to try and calm her down.

        "I'm a vampire Elena," He said. Seraphina heard her heart skip. She sped outside and stayed back always from her. Trying to not make her scared.

        "And you? What are you? A vampire as well?" She asked Seraphina. Tears falling from her eyes.

         "I'm a heretic. Part witch, part vampire," She told her. Elena shook her head and tried running to her car when Stefan stopped her.

         "No! Get away from me!" She yelled.

         "Please Elena, let me explain," He said. Seraphina sped and pushed Stefan against the house. Elena looked at her with confused eyes.

         "Elena, I'm not going to force you to do anything. If you want to leave, then leave. It's your choice," She said. Stefan struggled against her. Elena got in her car and sped away. Seraphina released Stefan and he was gone. She shook her head and walked back inside. She looked around and Damon was gone as well.

        "Well, great," she said and poured herself some Bourbon and sat on the couch. She didn't know where Damon was and she already knew Stefan was going to Elena. At this point they were both being reckless and she didn't care anymore. She's saved their asses on plenty occasions that this time, they could find their way out of it.

          When she realized no one was coming home she got in her car and went back to her house. She wasn't going to wait around for them and listen to them complain. She walked into her house and changed her clothes. She had a long day and was tired. She went to lay down and the minute she laid on the bed, loud knocking was heard at her door.

        "Damn it," she said and mustered up everything she had to go downstairs. She could hear the rapid beating of a heart coming from outside her door. She knitted her eyebrows together and looked out the peephole to see Elena. She opened the door to see she was crying and was slightly frantic.

        "Elena? What's going on? What's wrong?" She asked her. It looked like she had something to say but couldn't get it out.

         "You should talk to Stefan about this. Whatever is going through your head right now, you need to talk to him," she said.

         "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked her. Seraphina looked at her with confusion.

         "What?" She asked. Elena looked at her in anger.

         "Why didn't you tell me what you were? And why did Stefan keep this from me?" She asked. Seraphina could see the hurt and sadness in her face.

        "I didn't tell Stefan to keep it from you. On the contrary I told him to tell you but he didn't want this to happen. He wants you to trust him," she explained. A tear slipped from Elena's eye.