Ch 11

It was the next day and Seraphina was ready to try this again. She pulled a map out of the cubby hole she had in her bookcase. She placed it down and set the ring in the middle again and cut her hand. She said her spell but the person still pushed against her.

        "Oh hell no, not against me no no," she said and concentrated. She pushed her force outwards. Suddenly papers started to fly everywhere and candles that weren't lit were now. She looked down at the map and she saw the blood start to move. It was struggling because of the person pushing back. She watched until it stopped. It was outside of Mystic Falls.

        She bolted up and washed the ring. She looked around and contemplated what to tell Alaric. Maybe now was the right time to tell him.

        She got dressed and got in her car. She knew he would be at the school so hopefully when she told him he didn't explode at her. She grabbed her keys and went to the school. When she got there it looked like no one was in class.

        She walked into the building and asked the first person she saw. The girl pointed her in the direction of the history class. As she walked the halls she saw Elena. She made her way to Seraphina and stopped her.

        "What are you doing here?" She asked. She had an upset look on her face.

        "I came here to talk to Alaric. Why do you look angry at me?" She asked. She scoffed and looked at her.

       "Because you knew Katherine and knew about me. More things just keep building up," she said. Seraphina shook her head.

        "Really? When I told you to ask Stefan, did that not register with you that I didn't want anything to do with this?" She said back. Elena looked even more upset.

        "I thought you said you didn't want to hurt me? The more things I find out the more I get hurt and you're the reason," she said. Seraphina's jaw dropped.

        "Woah, first off you need to chill out. It's not my fault that Stefan didn't want to tell you. I told him to tell you so if you're trying to find some reason to get on my bad side then keep it up," she said and pushed by Elena. She shook her head and made her way to Alaric's classroom. He looked up at her and set his pen down.

        "Seraphina, I didn't expect you," he said. She took a deep breath in and looked at him. Releasing her sigh she sat down in one of the chairs.

        "There's something I need to tell you," She said. He looked at her in confusion.

        "I'm not just some person with really cool researching skills. I'm a Heretic. Part witch, part vampire," She said. She gauged the reaction and he didn't seem phased.

        "I figured you were something. There would have been no way you wanted to take up my wife's case without something in it for you," He said. She threw the ring at him and he caught it.

        "There's nothing in it for me. All I wanted to do was get you on my side when things go down here, I need help," She said. Alaric kind of looked at her.

         "What do you mean when things go down?" He asked. She stood up and walked over, sitting on the edge of his desk.

         "Damon is wanting to release the tomb vampires. There were twenty-five of them in there and all of them are going to be wanting revenge on the founding families for sealing them away," She said. He looked at her with concern.

        "Well, that's new," He said. He looked down and then looked back up at her.

        "What about Isobel?" He asked. She looked away from him and figured out what to tell him.