Shravani worries about Mihir!

Start from the beginning

Shravani: I got the songs!

She chirps making him grin as well.

All: shoot!

She rolls her eyes hearing them but eventually smiles looking at everyone.

Shravani: for Adharv bhai and bhabhi..  Nain ta heere barge..  for all of you guys. Arabic kuthu...

To this everyone hoots making her chuckle..

Shravani: and lastly by all the family members.. Gallan goodiyan...

She completes and looks at everyone for a reaction.

All: perfect..

The scream at the same time making her laugh.. 

Shravani: now come on everyone get up.

She orders while everyone gets up taking the position as she makes the order if their standing like wise. When she sees Mihir still sitting beside her she frowns at him.

Shravani: what are you doing here?

Mihir: my favourite work.. staring you!

He says like a love sick baby making her roll her eyes but blush eventually.

Shravani: you better start rehearsing with them Mihir.. I guess you never danced before.

He rubs the back of his neck smiling at her.

Mihir:  yupp.. umm can I skip it?

He asks hopefully only to earn a glare from her.

Shravani: chup chap unlogo ke sath jake khare ho.

Mihir: arey par tum bhi toh perform nahi kar rahi.. what will I do without you?

He asked making a puppy face making her smile.

Shravani: I'll be around you ... And it'll be kind of a practice and real experience you know.. afterall farewell me tum mere sath perform jo karne wale ho.

She says smirking at him... He smiles and nods at her as she pushes him towards them. She gets up and teaches them what they really need to do tomorrow. After sometime she starts feeling pain in her right arm .. Mihir comes to her holding her shoulders.

Mihir: you okay?

He asks worried when she gives a reassuring smile.

Shravani: I'll just go to my room.. tum please inlogo ke sath rehearse karna.. remeber we need to make it special for bhaiya and bhabhi.

She says making him smile as he nods and leads her to her room.

The time passed in jiff and it was already the evening of the  Engagement.

Shravani comes down taking slow steps when she sees her parents greeting the guests. She smiles looking at them as they still looked just the same ... Like they were years before... And the love between them was just so alluring that she couldn't help but wonder how they are such a perfect couple.

Bela: Bubbie? Waha ase kyu khari ho?

She asked as soon as her eyes fell on her .