35.Finale

Everything seem to pass when you are busy and it's already time for Munir's and Yusrah's wedding. Nadeeya picked up her Veil that matched with her red and blue Boubou then slid in her feet into the new Prada heels Abdoul got for her last week when he went to Rome for a business meeting.
Growing up in the four walls of A palace in Malumfashi and visiting places only for educational purposes to pursue her degree and living with people with a very strong mindset that women are to be housewives and only go out when necessary and it all started from her Grandmother,who happened to be a queen and it's part of the culture. She never dreamt of being where she is currently nor having herself as one of the most successful women in Arewa.
She looked at herself in the mirror one more time before walking out.
Her husband is dropping her in Yusrah's house because she is the best friend of the bride. Due to the zero-friends policy Yusrah's put in herself,she found herself friendless with only Nadeeya,Khadijah and a few of her cousins feeling up the vacant space.

They assigned a Nanny for Baby Kareem since all of them have been so occupied with either work or occasions.

"You look so good Ma sha Allah. Ya Falawla,Ya Rabbaitul qalb,my senorita,my one and only wifey."

"Stop already!"

After so much convincing that they both won't talk much to the other gender,they waved each other bye and he drove off to the mosque. Central mosque,Katsina state.

The daurin aure was done according to sunna and since Yusrah is against all the events,they conveyed her to Munir's paternal family house in katsina,Gidan waziri. From there,they spent a night before they took off to Malumfashi to greet Baba Sarki and Maama before going to their official home.

They drove to Malumfashi in a convoy of six cars,with Yusrah and the squad and also Mama shatu.
The group the opened since Nadeeya's birthday,when they first had the mad night out party was still active just that Munir changed the Subject to the Squad. With an average speed they reached Malumfashi and Yusrah was received as the new daughter-in-law of the family.

*************************
Tuesday,9:30pm,Malumfashi.

The chaos died down and everyone left for their various places except for Abdoul and Nadeeya. The nadin sarauta of Nadeeya's uncle as the Ajiyan Gombe and also Hakimin Kwami was fixed to be on Saturday so they will wait and go there on Friday.
The new couple left for their honeymoon and after a lot of chaos with Labaran shehu Malumfashi,they found out he is not even a son to the late sarkin Malumfashi,his mom came with him to the house as Agola. Also the Governor won the election and changes was all that people have been noticing.

Even though The party leader left the prison,what to expect from a corrupt legacy but he eventually died of cancer.

On the comfortable wooden chairs In front of Maama's chamber,the duo sat quietly lost in thoughts. It's been a year,just a year since they got married, a year filled with beautiful yet chaotic moments.
"What's on your mind?"

He tilted his head to face her,letting a smile sit perfectly on his face.

"Everything but you especially."

"Okayyy..." she dragged the word creasing her eyebrows.

"You remember? This was the first pace we met when I first arrived." He smiled at the memory.

"I actually thought you are a hell savage person that will use any chance she gets to be rude."

"Ouch. That hurts you know baa?"