5.Cigarettes in the backyard

It's been two weeks since the coronation and finally the palace is almost empty,empty in the sense that most of the family members and people that left are gone. Finally the palace have regain its serenity.
Today also happened to be the day Nadeeya's paternal family members are visiting from Gombe. Her father is from a re-known family in Gombe, the Ajiya family,they're known solely for their Royalty and also for their food and cosmetics business. So she has been busy for a while preparing and organizing for their stay which they informed her they're going to spend a day there so accommodation will have to be taken care of.

And on the other hand,Abdul has been making preparations for going back to New York because of his job, and Amina's school,so the two will go back and get things done,even though he was advised on transferring back to Nigeria but he's against it saying he doubt if he'll be able to adjust to working in Nigeria but he'll see to it.

Amina and khalifa decided to take a tour around malumfashi,packing some food stuffs to share with any less previlaged person they see around, their friendship is blooming by the day and he found out about her boyfriend that no one knows about,not even Khadijah, Harun Abdallah, some guy she met at school.
"Alright I think we've packed enough." Giving one last look at the trunk of a Mercedes GLK 350 that's filled with food stuffs,both cooked and uncooked,drinks and bottled water,Amina decided that's enough for them.
"Sure sure,let's get going,it's already 4:00pm and we need to be back before Maghreb." Khalifa said adjusting his sleeve before hopping into the car and sitting on the driver's seat.
"Drive carefully." Maama said through the window "and don't forget your duas." She added.
"In sha Allah." They both said and Amina entered and sat on the passenger's seat,whispering some duas before they head out of the palace.

"I think all is set,they should be landing any moment." Nadeeya said putting her both  hands on her waist and releasing a sigh.
"Thank youu Adda Khadijah,I can't live without you." Nadeeya said wiggling her eyebrows at Khadijah.
"Shut up your mouth,you should be heading out now ."khadijah said reminding her that she needs to get ready to leave for the airport now.
"Oh yes!" She made her way into the room to change into something more presentable,yes,she's excited about her father's family's visitation,she has missed them so much even though they do chat on social media and sometimes they do talk on phone.
Nadeeya changed into a red floral gown with white dots on,matched it with a white veil,wrapped around her head,lining her eyes with kohl and made her way out of the room.
"Aren't we going together." Nadeeya asked Khadijah who was sitting on the dining chair answering a phone call.
"Nope,I've got something to do." She replied.
"Okay then,good luck." She said before waving her Hands at Both Khadijah and Mami.

"I need to get my stuffs ready,pops is expecting me to be back in two days." Munir said not taking his eyes off the television screen in Abdul's room.
They've been there since after zuhr prayer playing games.
"I thought you're staying here for long." Abdul replied,also not taking his eyes off the screen.
"Goalll!" Abdul screamed and paused the game.
If there's anything Abdul is exceptional with then it's games,he's a hero especially in football.
"I was supposed to be returning with mama ae,just that you guys and everyone are fun to be with so I stayed." Munir added taking a one of the samosas that was brought to them earlier.
"Oh okay I gett,I should be leaving soon too coz my work is there waiting."
"Yes you should,now,let me get my back ready,I'll hit you up later during the night." Munir said walking towards the door with Abdul escorting him.
"Alright then,we'll communicate." He replied him and went to meet maama in her parlour.

"Hey Queen." Abdul said Bowing slightly.
"You'll never changed."she replied,legs crossed on the three seater,with the ac and scent of tularen wuta mixed together and the lights bright enough,complimenting the green lace she's wearing,her hands adorned with henna,red and black all mixed together.
" I don't want to." He said lying his head on her laps. Something he enjoys doing.
"I know my child,I know." She said massaging his scalp.
They kept quiet watching 'Chopped', a program on food network.