Second Chance

It's been a month and Ryujin and Yeji haven't received any updates about Y/n. That led to Yeji worrying about her, Ryujin tried to comfort the woman that she don't have anything to worry about.

During that month, Ryujin tried to get close to Yeji but the girl kept pushing her away. Ryujin never tried to give up. Ryujin also once asked Yeji for a chance but Yeji pushed her away.

Ryujin went out to buy groceries for both her and Yeji. Ever since Y/n left, Ryujin decided to live with Yeji to "protect" her.

Knock, Knock

Someone knocked on the door. Yeji went to open it and to her surprise, Minju was standing there with a smile. The smile was more of a disturbing one.

Yeji smiled back awkwardly as she asked what Minju's intentions was. Minju just simply said that it was nothing and maybe Yeji want to visit her family.

Yeji suddenly remembered that she haven't visited them in a while.

“Oh, yeah. Do you want to come with me visiting them?” She kindly asked Minju as the latter shook her head.

“Oh no, darling. It's alright. I've already visited them this morning.” Minju said happily.

After a few chats Minju decided to leave as Yeji decided to text the family group chat. To her surprise no one answered.

“Huh?” Yeji thought that they may be busy with some things and decided to just watch television.

It landed on a news channel. She got interested on a headline that says two elderly people was mvrdered in their home.

It was on the street where her parents live. She suddenly felt like her heart was heavy. But then she remembered.

“It's impossible, Minju visited them this morning...”

~<•>~
I feel so embarrassed writing this. Um. Anyways I'm back! And sorry for making all of you wait. I will be updating from now on. Thank you for waiting.