Encounter

“Look Heejin, I can't do this.. I searched all over the internet and asked a friend about you.. There's no records of you being the princess' maid.. I shouldn't have trusted you in the first place..” Y/n calmly explained to Heejin as Heejin wasn't paying attention.

“You know you're gonna regret this, right?” Heejin looked at Y/n's eyes.

“No. Heejin you never existed in human form.. You're just a ghost that no one knows... Heejin-”

“You sisters are stubborn aren't ya? I told you! I existed! Every ghost existed!” Heejin said as she stood up looking fiercely at Y/n.

“You asked Yeji to do this?”

“I asked her! I kept persuading her but she's so stubborn! Can't believe you're just like her! A loser-”

“Yeji isn't a loser!” Y/n said as Heejin chuckled bitterly and went to Y/n closer which made Y/n go backwards.

“Oh yeah? Then why did she refused to do this easy task-”

“If this is an easy task then do it yourself! You're just being a lazy b!tch.” Y/n said to Heejin's face which angered her even more.

“Look Hwang.. I asked you kindly but you're being so rude! I regret choosing you to do this! Hwang Y/n! Because of you.. I can't turn into my human form again.. It's because of your stubborness!”

Silence surrounded both of them. Heejin's face was really close, when I said really close, It's really really close.

“Please do this.. This is for my life. I want to be human again.. I was never famous when I was the princess' maid.. Hwang Y/n.. I beg you to please.. I need you to do this.. Or else I would wait for.. I don't know how much more years!”

“I asked Yeji when the both of you were kids.. It hurted me so much that I need to wait. Do it please..” Heejin begged as she hold Y/n's hand.

Y/n quickly took her hand from Heejin before looking away.

“I- Look.. I can't trust people quickly.. Just like you..” Y/n said and she was about to speak once again when her bedroom door opened.

She looked at the person who went in. It was Yeji.. Y/n's eyes went wide and looked at Heejin. Heejin was just staring blankly at Y/n and Yeji as she thought Yeji could not see her.

“uHm.. Y/n, who is she?” Yeji said as she pointed at where Heejin was. Soon, Heejin's eyes went wide and ran behind Y/n.

Yeji tried to talk to Heejin but the girl was just hiding behind Y/n like a cute scared kitten.

“You have some explaining to do.” Yeji said before she left Y/n's bedroom.

“How the hell did she saw you?!” Y/n asked Heejin who just shrugged.

“How can I explain this to her now?” Y/n asked herself. Later, the voice she heard before spoke.

She's nobody! Don't be jealous..’ The voice said which she recognized. It was hers.

I'm not jealous! I was just curious on who she was!’ Another different person said.

Y/n's head started to hurt and she sat on her bed. Heejin looked at her worriedly.

“Are you okay?” Heejin asked as she didn't know what to do and just decided to vanish.

“That dumb ghost..” Y/n said as she sighed.

~<•>~