Come back

Greeted by their parents looking at Yeji worriedly.

“Are you sure you are not using any drvgs?” Their father ridiculously asked Yeji as Y/n tried not to laugh.

She sat beside Yeji as Yeji looked at their parents with confusion.

“I don't do drugs! Don't you see that girl over there?” Yeji asked as she pointed at the photo she took.

“It's only Y/n there.. Maybe you forgot to edit the girl.” Hyunjin said as he smiled at Yeji.

“Yah! Will you shut up? You are not helping!” Yeji yelled at Hyunjin as the other twins just looked away.

“Yeji.. My daughter.. I think you need some time off at your phone. You have gotten crazy!” Their dad explained as the two siblings just looked at Yeji waiting for her reaction.

“Ugh! Fine!” Yeji yelled as she went to her room.

“What are you doing to her Y/n?” Their dad asked Y/n as she just shrugged.

“I don't know.. But dad, you don't need to say those things to her like that as if she's indeed crazy. To be honest, I actually brought Heejin here for a project and.. I'm sorry for causing alot of trouble.” Y/n as she calmly spoke to her father.

“Okay. Apologize to Yeji right now.” Their parents said as Y/n nodded before going to Yeji's room.

She took a deep breathe before knocking on the door. Yeji didn't open the door for her. Y/n had no choice but to open the door by herself.

“Yeji.. I'm going inside of your room now..” Y/n said as she was about to open the door when she heard whisperings.

You're the-

It was cutted off but she just shrugged it off thinking that is the voice in her head.

She opened the door and was shocked on what she saw.

Yeji's window was opened and when Y/n looked outside she saw stairs.

She quickly said to their parents.

“Dad! Yeji, she's not in her room!” Y/n yelled as she looked around the room. It was a mess, clothes everywhere.. Y/n saw a notebook which was designed.

By looking st the designs, Y/n already knew it was Yeji's.

Their parents went into Yeji's room as Y/n took the notebook and hid it behind her.

“Where could she be?” Their mother asked as Y/n spoke.

“I don't know.. I'll just get my phone and try to contact her.” She said as she went to her room, to escape the scene.

She placed the notebook on her study table and began reading. It was Yeji's diary..

Reading only a small bit of information won't hurt.. Right?’ Y/n thought before reading the first page.

I hate Y/n.

Hyunjin too.
Was the first words that is written, which made Y/n chuckle.

“Yah! Hwang Y/n! Did Yeji replied?” Hyunjin asked as he went into Y/n's room without knocking.

It made Y/n jump but soon acted normal.

“Uh..no” Y/n said as Hyunjin just nodded going out of the room.

After Hyunjin did, Y/n quickly took her phone and spammed Yeji some messages.

The devil little sister.
Heyy!

Reply pls

Mom and dad are panicking!

Yow

Yeji unnie

Light Fury Unnie <33
Can you stop before I block you

The devil little sister.
Where the hell are you?

Mom is literally crying.

Plus, I admitted that I brought Heejin in my room.

Light Fury Unnie <33
No.

Give me a break you devil.

The devil little sister.
Oh c'mon

Unnie pls.

Dad is about to cry too-

Light Fury Unnie <33
Alright, now stop messaging me!

The devil little sister.
You coming back home?

Light Fury Unnie <33
No I'm going to skate park. Of course I'm going home!

Light Fury Unnie <33 blocked The devil little sister.

Yeji blocked Y/n's number. Y/n ran to her parents to tell what happened.

“Yeji responded to me-”

“You said she didn't.”

“She didn't at first, but she responded after I spammed messages.” Y/n smiled innocently as the Hwang Family waited for Yeji to comr back.

And when Yeji came back, she went to her room as quickly qs she could.

Y/n and Hyunjin barged unto her room to "apologize".

“Yeji, I'm sorry I was- pfft- Stop laughing Y/n- HAHAHAHA” Hyunjin said as he laughed out loud.

“If the both of you are just here to annoy me. Leave.” Yeji said and she was finding something.

“Did anyone of you took my diary?!” Yeji angrily asked as she glared at her siblings.

The two's laughing state was replaced by a scared one. Yeji was indeed scary when she's angry.

“Confess! Now!” Yeji said as she sent daggers to the two whom gulped at the state they are in.

“Uhm.. I just took it-” Y/n said as she brought out the notebook which Yeji quickly took.

“Did you read it?” Yeji asked as Y/n nodded.

“Only a little bit so please don't get mad at me.” Y/n said as she looked at Yeji.

Yeji had pinkish cheeks which looked like she's blushing. Y/n shrugged it off thinking that Yeji's embarrassed that the contents of the notebook are her secrets.

~<•>~