Blackout

Y/n looked at Yeji with a teasing smile and said, “They don't seemed to be upset, you're the only who is.” Yeji glared at her and rolled her eyes.

“When are you leaving?” She asked. Y/n looked through the schedule Ryujin have sent her. “Next month”

“Well... I'm not going to miss you.” Y/n chuckled as she looked at her. “Really? I won't miss you too” Y/n said as she smirked. Yeji rolled her eyes.

“Y/n, Minju have been acting weird with me.” Yeji said as Y/n stood up. “Yeah, sure”.

“No, but really. She went here asking where you went. I told her where you were, I told her to come in first and she just left ignoring me. Like first of all, I'm not being rude to her- ugh, I'm tired” Yeji stated as she went upstairs to her room. Y/n watched and went to her own room too.

A few hours have passed and She went downstairs a letter near the door caught her attention. She went to pick it up.

She looked at what the letter was from. It was from her father. Y/n smiled as the thought of his real father still care about her.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓨/𝓷,

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷. 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮. 𝓘'𝓶 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 . 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

-𝓓𝓪𝓭

‘He's finally here for me’ Y/n thought as she fold the letter. She put it in her pocket and went to the living room.

She turned on the television and the news came up.

“ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.”

Y/n watched the news until a specific headline caught her attention.

“𝙰 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 --- 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝. 𝙰 𝚌𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚛-”

“A car crash?” Yeji asked as she went down to the living and sitting beside Y/n.

“ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪғɪᴇᴅ ᴀs-”

Then the television turned off. It's black out. Y/n sighed and stood up, she went outside and looked at the neighbor's house if they also didn't have electricity. [I do this all the time]

“Oh well. Guess we'll stay here in the dark.” Y/n said as she sat beside Yeji. [It's night already]

As they were sitting they heard glass shattered. The women looked at each other then froze.

What could've been in their house?

~<•>~
It's been a long time!
I feel bad
Lmao sorry