Her

Y/n thought about the voice that has been lingering in her head. She was walking in the hallway of the school and her train of thoughts were interrupted by the musty motherfvckers.

“Hey.. Wanna hangout sometime?” One of them said and the others laughed.

“No. Y'all stink and I don't like men.” Y/n said and attempted to get away from them but the other guy blocked her way.

“Oh! Not so fast princess..” Y/n cringed at the nickname and looked at him disgusted.

“I said I like girls. I have no interest in men and it's because of the both of you.” Y/n said as she glared at the two men which made them laughed louder.

“Yeah, yeah. We can change that you know?”

“She said she don't want you stinky dogs.” Y/n looked at the person who saved her from the ‘dogs’ and was really thankful.

“Yeji..” Y/n stared at Yeji as the girl argued with the guys and soon the guys left.

“You okay?” Yeji asked and Y/n nodded.

“You looked cool..” Y/n mumbled and Yeji didn't hear it so she asked her to repeat it.

“Can you repeat that?”

“Repeat what?” Y/n acted innocent as Yeji looked at her suspiciously and Y/n left saying that she's already late for history class.

As Y/n left, Yeji walked to the opposite direction where her class is located. She pouted and thought of something or should I say.. Someone.

Will she remember me?

~<•>~